I got bacteria infection help pla

Buy Lab Tests Online
Weeks ago I was doing alot of anal with random girls (unprotected) and suddenly I got white discharge..but no pain I took levofloxacin antibiotics and it make me so weak but the problem my morning wood has gone not as before daily morning wood...before I thought it's the timing of injection...so guys pls any idea? How I get over that I'm in two weeks.as this...my problem cause of antibiotics or the bacteria infection? Thank u

Note: I did test in doctor and it was not chlamydia or gonorrhea

He said bacteria infection

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Is the infection white discharge gone and what "injection" are you talking about?
Before I thought my testosterone enanthate timing was causing that...eg. switching from injection from morning to evening

Still there r white discharge but like 70% less..but still when I squeeze

Any way..that is not that cause I'm asking if the bacteria infection cause erection problems

sammmy

What dose of Levofloxacin did you take and for how long?

How many days after the last dose are you now?

Did you notice any side effects when you started taking Levofloxacin?

What dose of Levofloxacin did you take and for how long?

How many days after the last dose are you now?

Did you notice any side effects when you started taking Levofloxacin?
About two weeks ago my last dose and when I took it I feel short breath and body collapse and my libido crush..I was on 500 lasted for 4 days then I stopped for few days then I tool again for 3 days..u think levofloxacin crushed me or the bacteria infection?

If the levofloxacin cause that will I recover? I lost my morning wood...

I have reader it cause nerve damage is that true?

sammmy

Yes levofloxacin can cause nerve damage. In most cases the nerves should self-repair after you stop it but that takes time, from weeks to months.

Did you lose your erection before you started taking levofloxacin or after you started taking it?

Yes levofloxacin can cause nerve damage. In most cases the nerves should self-repair after you stop it but that takes time, from weeks to months.

Did you lose your erection before you started taking levofloxacin or after you started taking it?
Oh my god I feel like crying..after I took it when I go to girls I can't get hard any more and also my morning wood has lost...

Are you sure of your information? I called my doctor he said it won't cause nerve damage unless u use it long term..

Wich nerve that drug damage??

I will lose my relationship with my girls

Oh my god

Is that any antibiotic cause that??or just levofloxacin cause it??

sammmy

All fluoroquinolones such as ciprofloxacin and especially levofloxacin are known to induce tendon and nerve damage in some people. Since your dose was not that high and for not that long, most probably you will recover in a few months.

In the future, tell your doctor that you had adverse reaction to levofloxacin so they should prescribe alternative antibiotic that is not a fluoroquinolone.

All fluoroquinolones such as ciprofloxacin and especially levofloxacin are known to induce tendon and nerve damage in some people. Since your dose was not that high and for not that long, most probably you will recover in a few months.

In the future, tell your doctor that you had adverse reaction to levofloxacin so they should prescribe alternative antibiotic that is not a fluoroquinolone.

What about doxcycline???? Also damage nerves?

sammmy

Since you lost erection not when the infection started but when you started levofloxacin, the antibiotic is the more probable cause. You will have to wait a few months for the nerves to repair.

sammmy

Do NOT self administer antibiotics, they are for different infections. Go to your doctor and tell them that you suspect nerve damage by levofloxacin, they should prescribe you another type of antibiotic appropriate for your infection.

I walked week ago to my urologist and I told him....he told me don't worry its not nerve damage just side effect of drug...but u suspect nerve damage...my doctor actully after I spoke to him he put me on doxycyline...so is that drug also cause nerve damage?

Do NOT self administer antibiotics, they are for different infections. Go to your doctor and tell them that you suspect nerve damage by levofloxacin, they should prescribe you another type of antibiotic appropriate for your infection.
I walked week ago to my urologist and I told him....he told me don't worry its not nerve damage just side effect of drug...but u suspect nerve damage...my doctor actully after I spoke to him he put me on doxycyline...so is that drug also cause nerve damage?
Quote Reply

sammmy

Doxycycline is not expected to cause nerve damage. It causes sensitivity to ultraviolet light so make sure you are protected with a high SPF when you are out and better do not go to the beach - you can get a sunburn even with SPF on doxycycline.

Do you feel any new side effects after you started doxycycline?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me