Howdy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I am so glad to find this forum. I have been reading here for a couple weeks and find it the most comprehensive resource I have found on the web for TRT and associated stuff. Thank you for being here, and thank YOU Nelson!

My story is long and involved, and I won't get into all of it now. Just going to say, I've had a long term battle with trying to achieve good health after some other underlying problems. I have my own theories of what happened to me, but the bottom line is my T crashed over the long term and I am on TRT. Prescribed as usual by a Doc who meant well, but in retrospect he didn't seem to have a truly comprehensive understanding of my own specific hormonal chemistry and what his treatment is doing to me. I believe I was given his cookie cutter formula, I was not given comprehensive information to understand consequences and side effects and was also not given proper follow up. So I currently have problems with TRT.

It has also been a very long road accepting that I need better specialized care and getting a foot through the door with Defy. I received their initial blood test results and can see possible causes of my current symptoms, deficiency of the TRT treatment I am on, and I think possible solutions, but I expect that consulting with Dr Saya will really help straighten things out. Scheduled with him Mid August, and hoping to get in sooner if there's a cancellation.

Anyway, Howdy everyone!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale