How long to run hcg experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I switched over to defy and dr calkin last dec. I had been pretty dialed in prior to but needed a new dr moving forward. Dr calkin added hcg to my protocol. 350 iu every other day. The thinking was that for some folks it can back fill the channels and make you feel better. Of ocurse it can resolve testicular atrophy. Incould care less abouth the atrophy issue.
I have been on protocol for 6 weeks now, almost finished with my first bottle of hcg. Last labs showed no difference in total otpr free t or hct. I can not say i am feeling any different than before. I just ordered my second bottle to give it a further testing period.
Any ideas if 6 weeks is long enough to notice some difference? I am a go slow and give things a chance kind of guy. But ink ow some guys see no benefits frommthe addition of hcg. Long ago had vasectomy, so fertility is not issue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

HCG is a great big nothing for me. I have eliminated it in the past, but returned to it because my doctor and I both hold to the idea that the backfilling idea is supportable. I'm very pleased with every other aspect of my protocol, and do wonder about HCG and the cost associated with it.

Before abandoning it I would run It for at least 12 weeks and then evaluate.

HealthMan

It is wise to use HCG while on TRT. If you decide one day to stop TRT for whatever reason your chances of restoring your HPT axis are much better.

I was on TRT mono for 6 months and had atrophy with the occasional sharp pains. I was put on HCG 400iux2 per week. I felt HCG's effects in 7 days and my atrophy was gone in 3-4 weeks. I still take HCG 13 months in and don't really feel much more happening but I am OK with that I am probably use to its effects. Some day in the future I may stop for a month or two just to see if anything happens.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me