How long for hcg to kick in?

Buy Lab Tests Online

phalloguy100

How long will it take for 500ius 2-3 times per week (if already in TRT) to kick in? What changes should I feel in my body or mood?

If it were to raise E levels, what symptoms would I feel? Water retention, low libido, increased ED, fatigue, etc.?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

It should kick in pretty soon. The first couple of days I noticed balls gettting bigger. A little more energy from increased Test. A little more libido and calmness from other hormones. E2 gives you a little bloat, some acne, moodiness, It's a give and take and weighing out the way your body reacts positively and or negatively. I like it but I do cycle it after I finish a bottle, I usually wait some time before ordering another.

phalloguy100

its quick. id say a week or so. i takr 3x1000iu a week. i love this stuff. libido is awesome.
1,000 IUs each injection? Sounds kind of high. Does it raise your E levels at that dose?

Besides increased libido, what other positive effects do you notice?

I took it many years ago but don’t remember the dosage. I do remember it made my penis extra sensitive though, and it did increase libido more than T alone!

BigTex

How long will it take for 500ius 2-3 times per week (if already in TRT) to kick in? What changes should I feel in my body or mood?

If it were to raise E levels, what symptoms would I feel? Water retention, low libido, increased ED, fatigue, etc.?
Here is a good link

t_spacemonkey

1,000 IUs each injection? Sounds kind of high. Does it raise your E levels at that dose?

Besides increased libido, what other positive effects do you notice?

I took it many years ago but don’t remember the dosage. I do remember it made my penis extra sensitive though, and it did increase libido more than T alone!
i tried daily 1000IU thats where my e2 ramped too high, got really anxious. but 3x1000IU is a sweet spot for me. high libido comes with generally better mood for me. i think that hcg which mimics LH works on parts of the brain which are really unexplored. if you pair T+hcg you sort of get a sex brain of a 18y old. i feel really well on 200-240T weekly+3000IU HCG weekly split.

jobshopper

What dosage did you start with?
I started with 250iu E3.5D the first month. I did not notice any effect from it at that dose so I increased it to 500iu E3.5D for a week and still did not notice any effect. I believed that I may have gotten some under-dosed HCG so I upped it to 2000iu E3.5D for a week. I still did not notice any effect so I dropped it back down to 500iu E3.5D and that is where I have been for the past 3 months. It seems to be working fine now but it took awhile for me to notice any effect from it.

Sergel

I don't notice much on the libido front, but balls start growing back in the first week... will get some small ball pain, not much but you can feel something is going on in there. I lower my dose of T when on HCG, I do 500iu twice a week. I actually cycle HCG, I stop it as soon as the honeymoon is over and start again 3 to 6 months later... Just to keep my balls alive...

phalloguy100

I don't notice much on the libido front, but balls start growing back in the first week... will get some small ball pain, not much but you can feel something is going on in there. I lower my dose of T when on HCG, I do 500iu twice a week. I actually cycle HCG, I stop it as soon as the honeymoon is over and start again 3 to 6 months later... Just to keep my balls alive...
Just curious, what does the “ball pain” feel like as they’re growing? Is it like a pressure? Or like the lingering pain you get a few minutes after someone hits you on the balls?

(I know, there’s a lot of potential jokes there, but it’s a serious question!)

Sergel

Just curious, what does the “ball pain” feel like as they’re growing? Is it like a pressure? Or like the lingering pain you get a few minutes after someone hits you on the balls?

(I know, there’s a lot of potential jokes there, but it’s a serious question!)
Hahaha... we should have a section called <Ball Talk> ...

It is more like a slight pinch... but it is quite tolerable, you just know something is happening down there... my right test has a tendency to go back up when atrophied and on hcg it goes back down in its place if that makes any sense...

Anyway, not real painful, nothing preventing me from cycling in HCG a few times a year...

jobshopper

Hahaha... we should have a section called <Ball Talk> ...

It is more like a slight pinch... but it is quite tolerable, you just know something is happening down there... my right test has a tendency to go back up when atrophied and on hcg it goes back down in its place if that makes any sense...

Anyway, not real painful, nothing preventing me from cycling in HCG a few times a year...
If you're an older guy like me at 70 then there is no guarantee that your testicles will increase in size. The HCG is working well for me but my testicles did not increase in size after being atrophied for 6+ years.

Sergel

If you're an older guy like me at 70 then there is no guarantee that your testicles will increase in size. The HCG is working well for me but my testicles did not increase in size after being atrophied for 6+ years.
I am 65, and they do grow back a little and hang better if that makes sense... I see the difference as I cycle the HCG. When they start going back up, especially the right one (too much details! ... lol) I go back on HCG and it starts hanging with his brother again which is way more comfortable...

granger

200iu or 150 iu I felt 20-50 min. couple hours later sensitivity increased more energy and heart palp anxiety feeling happened in 30-40 min... I def felt it fast although heart palp were too crazy for me unfortunate although I still wish I would tried a different brand.

took like 10 days to notice plumper ball sac although not sure balls really grew over the few weeks I tried it.

phalloguy100

I received my first meds from Empower (via Defy) this week. No wonder the hcg was expensive ($140) - it was brand name Pregnyl! I had the first 500iu shot yesterday, and today - I swear - my sac appears lower. I don’t feel anything different on the testicles (they definitely didn’t grow overnight), but they’re somehow hanging lower. I also had morning wood ALMOST ALL MORNING.

Could be honeymoon period… or perhaps my testicular atrophy was so significant that even a little bit of [pharma grade] hCG can make a difference fast.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me