How long for blood test results?

Buy Lab Tests Online

drwo

Just wondering how long you guys typically have to wait for blood test results with labcorp. I'm with Defy and have had a package from Access shipped to me that I took to another provider since there is no labcorp near me. I was cutting a little close with my meds so I made the long drive to a labcorp rather than wait for the package.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Depends on the tests and what you order. For example cbc and lipids can be 1 day and dht can be 7 days.

If you look up the specific tests on labcorp’s site it should tell you the estimated days to get results.

Last edited:

slicktop

Also depends on whether or not the LabCorp you went to actually does the lab work in house or sends it to another location that does it. The one I go to does it all in house, and 100% of my results are ready in two or three days. Buddy of mine just went to a LabCorp that sent out to another location and it took like a week.

DragonBits

Assuming you ordered through Defy, labcorp will first send the report to Defy and typically, but not always, alert you to the results being sent but not yet available on their site.

I say typically, because recently that changed and Labcorp never released the results on their site and never posted anything, Defy sent me the results, I sent an email to Labcorp asking them where the results were. The same results, I just like to see it on labcorp original. After the email, labcorp released the results on their site.

Usually, but not always, Defy sends the results pretty quickly, but not always.

drwo

Wow. So I think I may have screwed myself. The Access box usually takes 2-3 days to get to me but the results are in 2-3 days. So it looks like I drove 2.5 hours for nothing, or worse.

DragonBits

Wow. So I think I may have screwed myself. The Access box usually takes 2-3 days to get to me but the results are in 2-3 days. So it looks like I drove 2.5 hours for nothing, or worse.

Like others said, it depends on what test you did.

I just took a blood test yesterday at about 1:30 PM, I got one result today at 11:30 AM. Less than 24 hours.

The thing is, I had two blood test orders from two different providers, and combined them.

The PSA test was the one that was already done.

Now Labcorp only notified me they sent the result to my doctor and they would release the results on the 10th. BUT knowing my doctor had the results, I logged onto the patient portal and they had scanned in the results to their data portal, so i printed that copy.

As someone said, DHT takes longer than average to process.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me