How bad is a hCG lapse for Fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jc2c

I'm on TRT + hCG (Pregnyl) + FSH (urofollitropin). How bad is a lapse in hCG for fertility? About 2 weeks. My Pregnyl Rx got messed up so I ran out. Maybe the urofollitropin has some LH in it??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ryan474

I was in the same situation a year ago and I tested semen right before and right after because I was freezing a bunch for future use. Bottom line, in my case counts went down from a concentration of 198 million per ML (5ml ejaculate in the sample=400 million total motile count) to 44 million per ML (4ml in that ejaculate= 93.3 million total motile count). So it's a massive drop. Even while staying on FSH.

So the absence of HCG or reduction in dosage for a short time makes a big difference. At least in the context of being on low-dose TRT. However, 'Normal' is > 15M concentration and > 20M total motile count, so even with the break from HCG, I was still well above normal. Note, that's after a solid 6 months of higher dose Hcg and FSH, so testicles were pretty large and healthy.

It's a bit more complicated when you look at the full picture of course. I actually did an HCG shot a couple of days before my "after" test noted above-- so if I hadn't, my total volume would have gone down significantly (hcg definitely increases semen volume per ejaculate). Also, I was on HGH which helps counts. And have a bunch of other stuff in my regimen including danazol for shbg control and so on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me