Hi, from Riverside, CA

Buy Lab Tests Online

yorkere

I've been on a special regimen/protocol intended to reverse a diagnosis of Osteoporosis, since November, 2009...the regimen consists of:

Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous (Ezorb), ~4500mg/daily
DHEA 75mg daily
Vitamin D3, 10,000IU daily
Testosterone cream/ointment 150mg/gm, 1gm twice daily
Somatotropin injection 0.6mg daily
Strontium Citrate, 680mg daily

During the intervening 5 years, the T-Score for the left hip has gone from -3.3 to -2.7, with Lumbar Spine from -0.4 to +0.4...the goal is a T-score of ZERO.

So the process is working, but rather slowly....nevertheless, it's the only approach known at this time, that actually does the job...

I hope to learn a lot from this Forum!

Robert

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Robert, glad to see another IE guy join the forum. Glad you signed up and looking forward to hearing more from you. Hang in there with the calcium and getting your condition on track. Was there any diagnosis or culprit identified for this condition, possibly renal or parathyroid related?

yorkere

Hi Robert, glad to see another IE guy join the forum. Glad you signed up and looking forward to hearing more from you. Hang in there with the calcium and getting your condition on track. Was there any diagnosis or culprit identified for this condition, possibly renal or parathyroid related?

Chris:

There has been no identifiable cause, other than the conjecture on the part of a doctor that it might be a hereditary condition...I discovered it essentially by chance...a sonic ankle bone scan as part of an overall health check indicated in 2005 that the bone density was low....a subsequent DXA scan shortly after showed I was Osteopenic...4 years later a repeat of the overall health tests showed that the ankle density was normal(!) I was suspicious, and had a repeat DXA done and that one revealed that I'd moved into Osteoporosis (T-score<-2.5 Standard Deviations)...I later learned that overall skeletal bone density varies all over the place, and even more, that it is constantly changing...apparently Osteoblast as well as Osteoclast activity can definitely vary throughout the overall bone structure...over time.

Robert

dunemedic

Welcome Robert. Glad to hear that this was caught before a nasty Fracture. Have you had any fractures as a result of your condition? Also, are you exposed to any radiation sources?

yorkere

Nelson:

The reason I've been so incredulous about this condition, is that I've been doing hard gym workouts daily, essentially non-stop, for close to 40 years!

I'm still at it, on a split routine...

Robert

yorkere

dunemedic:

Haven't had any fracture stuff occur...hopefully I caught the condition in time, and will continue to progress back toward normal..albeit slowly(!)...no excessive radiation exposure, as far as I know...

Robert

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching