Hemoglobin 19.6?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ilomia

Hello everyone,
I went to donate blood today and my hemoglobin was 19.6, I am now concerned, sounds pretty high to me. I am on 100mg of testosterone cypionate per week. Honestly, I am thinking about stopping testosterone all together. The gentlemen working at the blood bank, told me I should donate more often, maybe every week or two, that way I lower my counts significantly. Currently, I do not have health insurance, so I have been purchasing CBC's online on my own to see where I am at, but to donate more frequent I need to see a doctor, so he can write me a script. My question is do you guys think 19.6 is dangerously high? Should I donate more often and try to get it down asap, or since I donated I am ok for at least a few weeks? Also, can someone here tell me what a dangerously high level is? My plan is to eat a whole grape fruit everyday, I am also going to stop eating meat, and stay away from iron fortified foods.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Donations, or phlebotomies go hand-in-hand for most everyone on Testosterone. It's part of the game. No blood bank will let you donate whole blood more than every 8 weeks (59 days give or take a day). Phlebotomy with a Drs order may be possible more frequent than that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me