Help reviewing Bloodwork results x 2 - 1 year a part

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrmatt

Hi - I recently did my one year check up and there are a couple numbers that I'd like to learn more about. SBBG, DHT, T:E2 ratio and a couple others.

Of course anything else that catches your eye.

A little info- 5'8 160lbs currently. I eat pretty healthy and workout both cardio and resistance training 4-5 days a week

- the 2019 tests were done on a Friday. I take one shot every Sunday. My protocol (is that what this is still called?) is this :

.6 mg of 200 mg/ml test Cyp on Sunday
.5 mg of Arimidex a week usually on Sunday, sometimes .25 / 2x a week. Reason for the variable.... ? Nothing more than me seeing if the 1x week affects me any different than 2x week.

The 2018 tests were done on .75 mg x / week (.25 x 3) and no Arimidex.

I changed to 1x / week for no other reason than less pricks per week... a time thing not a ouch I'm scared of needles thing.

A few months ago I started getting a tender nipple so I added the Arimidex. This was quite some time after the switch from twice a week to once a week.

I was on a very high dose of a Benzo and a couple months ago cut the dose in more than half cold turkey. I'm sure that has had an effect on some blood work, along with the fact I dropped over 20lbs during the process. I'm thinking the weight drop alone has an affect on some blood work.

At the time I didn't know why I was loosing weight. I had chalked it up to recent pot smoking (legal in my state) I was doing to get off the Benzo and help with sleep. Hadn't smoked pot in years before this so... yet another variable. However I am at the point where I can say with certainty I lost the weight and had some other pretty crappy side effects because of the benzo withdrawl, not the pot smoking.

Now, last but not least. I feel better than I have in a long time. The area I noticed the biggest improvement in is my sex drive, which benzos suppress. Stopping benzos have the opposite affect so I may be super sex man because I'm rebounding off years of benzo meds. Only time will tell. I have months if not years before I can widdle down the last few MGs of benzos because I've been on them so long.

I wake up almost every morning with wood, and I'm back at it at night most of the time. I am feeling really good overall. If the numbers in my latest blood work are nothing to be alarmed about then based on how I feel I would not change a thing.

Looking forward to input from others. *NOTE - my high Cholesterol is hereditary. I take 40 mg of lipitor. I used to take 80 mg, and my total cholesterol was above 300. TRT and diet have kept it down another 100 points.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mrmatt

Thanks. What about the t;e ratio? It's very high unless i did the math wrong. The high sbhg number? Nothing to be concerned about?

Systemlord

Benzos (Clonazepam) is what lowered my testosterone, the 10 month withdrawal is what caused the damage after 30 years on the stuff to treat Tourette Syndrome which pretty much waned after graduating high school. I started at age 14 and at 45 decided to come off for good, I had no problems prior.

I had the opposite reaction, I never had any sexual problems on Clonazepam, inhuman strength and libido. Now I need TRT.

mrmatt

What dose of Clonazepam were you on? I had no issues on 2-4 mg. It's when I got up to 8-10 mg a day that the entire cognitive system takes a dive.

When you reduce dosage amounts of Clonazepam you should start to feel a heightened sense of cognitive functions. How much I think depends on how fast you taper.

I'm sorry to hear it caused you to have low TRT. I'm afraid my body is going through major adjustments due to the reduced dosage. Though I'm more stable now than I was for a couple months.

Systemlord

What dose of Clonazepam were you on? I had no issues on 2-4 mg. It's when I got up to 8-10 mg a day that the entire cognitive system takes a dive.

I was on 1mg twice daily, but over the years I have learned I over-respond to all medications and supplements, so 2mg daily might as well be 10mg+ daily. I lost cognitive function, erections, libido (hypersexuality) after reducing Clonazepam. The Clonazepam did have a sedative effect on me though and probably was why I was diagnosed with ADHD.

How they can diagnose ADHD when on what amounts to tranquilizers is beyond me. You put anyone on Clonazepam and they are going to be sedated and slow. The brief time I had on TRT and was starting to show benefit (hypersexuality returned), I started sliding downhill do to multiple mineral deficiencies.

I became a multitasker, something ADHD men are not capable of doing, the stimulants always sped me up way too much which is not a typical response you would expect to see.

Last edited:

mrmatt

Hi, I'm still looking for some more in-depth analysis of my blood work. In particular the numbers that are out of range, and T:E ratio. Any other 'red flags' or areas to keep an eye on?

I also found a free test calculator and it put my free test in the hundreds. Perhaps my math is off?

Systemlord

I also found a free test calculator and it put my free test in the hundreds. Perhaps my math is off?

You should only be using the Tru-T calculator.

Hi, I'm still looking for some more in-depth analysis of my blood work.

Your TT and FT levels look optimal, FT is in what's considered the optimal ranges which is 20-26.5 pg/mL, estrogen is good and not low by any standards, but some feel better with estrogen a little higher, this is something you will have to figure out.

I wish I had someone to tell me where my levels needed to be to feel optimal. I've seen natural men test levels out of curiosity and score similar TT and FT ratios with estrogen at about 25 feeling very good.

When I first viewed your labs on Friday, the first thing I noticed was the TT and FT ratios look excellent, then when I saw estrogen and I thought, "wow this guy nailed this protocol". Your liver enzymes are fantastic, but the cholesterol issues area blind spot for me, still learning believe it or not.

That's just looking at the numbers though, the other factor is how do you feel and you seem to be doing well. I would be vigilant and monitor estrogen at your normal checkups for the sole reason that you're on an AI.

Last edited:

mrmatt

Thank you. This is what I was hoping to see. It's so helpful!

I did use the Tru-T free calculator. I also converted my TT for the calculator result to ng/dl . I came up with 29.20 ng/dl TT. BUT, my labs show the TT in pg/ml so the calculator is telling me my FT is 299.20.

From reading here the T:E ratio should be 14-20 if memory is working OK. My ratio is in the 60s. Again, if my math is correct.

Bottom line barring any red flags is this: I feel better than ever. I've not held anything steady though as of late. I'm down 20 lbs (part of the reason for concern), a huge reduction in benzodiazepine intake, an increase of THC intake, and I quite eating 3-6 candy bars a day. Just a few of the reason I could be feeling a bit better.

That said - I also have morning wood almost daily. I have wood at night too. I think those indicators are more resilient to some of the changes I've listed above as compared to just 'feeling overall better' or 'feeling great'. I hope that makes sense.

THanks again SystemLord for your input. I'm headed to the doc for a complete wellness exam. Wanted to make sure my blood work didn't show any obvious issues. Now I can go in and find out I have cancer and that's why I've lost 20 lbs. lol..... Fingers crossed and ...

Side note : Can i get a what the heck is going on with health insurance these days? Sure would be nice to have at least two choices vs. the one my wonderful state has stuck me with. So frustrating!

Ch257

Hi - I recently did my one year check up and there are a couple numbers that I'd like to learn more about. SBBG, DHT, T:E2 ratio and a couple others.

Of course anything else that catches your eye.

A little info- 5'8 160lbs currently. I eat pretty healthy and workout both cardio and resistance training 4-5 days a week

- the 2019 tests were done on a Friday. I take one shot every Sunday. My protocol (is that what this is still called?) is this :

.6 mg of 200 mg/ml test Cyp on Sunday
.5 mg of Arimidex a week usually on Sunday, sometimes .25 / 2x a week. Reason for the variable.... ? Nothing more than me seeing if the 1x week affects me any different than 2x week.

The 2018 tests were done on .75 mg x / week (.25 x 3) and no Arimidex.

I changed to 1x / week for no other reason than less pricks per week... a time thing not a ouch I'm scared of needles thing.

A few months ago I started getting a tender nipple so I added the Arimidex. This was quite some time after the switch from twice a week to once a week.

I was on a very high dose of a Benzo and a couple months ago cut the dose in more than half cold turkey. I'm sure that has had an effect on some blood work, along with the fact I dropped over 20lbs during the process. I'm thinking the weight drop alone has an affect on some blood work.

At the time I didn't know why I was loosing weight. I had chalked it up to recent pot smoking (legal in my state) I was doing to get off the Benzo and help with sleep. Hadn't smoked pot in years before this so... yet another variable. However I am at the point where I can say with certainty I lost the weight and had some other pretty crappy side effects because of the benzo withdrawl, not the pot smoking.

Now, last but not least. I feel better than I have in a long time. The area I noticed the biggest improvement in is my sex drive, which benzos suppress. Stopping benzos have the opposite affect so I may be super sex man because I'm rebounding off years of benzo meds. Only time will tell. I have months if not years before I can widdle down the last few MGs of benzos because I've been on them so long.

I wake up almost every morning with wood, and I'm back at it at night most of the time. I am feeling really good overall. If the numbers in my latest blood work are nothing to be alarmed about then based on how I feel I would not change a thing.

Looking forward to input from others. *NOTE - my high Cholesterol is hereditary. I take 40 mg of lipitor. I used to take 80 mg, and my total cholesterol was above 300. TRT and diet have kept it down another 100 points.
I can’t see ur total T numbers, can you post?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me