Hello

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brandonbig

Just wanted to say hi. Been on TRT for about 6 months. Learned of Nelsons page here from the FB page Testosterone Replacement. I asked a serious questions there and was blocked. Lol But I really enjoyed that page. Wish I could get back on it.
So here I am. Hoping to meet some friends and learn more about this long fun trip I'm on for life!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale. I've never been on the FB page of Testosterone Replacement, but I have heard of it and know it's very popular. All serious questions are welcome.:rolleyes:

Brandonbig

Thanks guys.
The question I asked on the FB page and got blocked for was I was wondering where people are buying their syringes. I have a T prescription but for some reason the pharmacies here will only give me 4 at a time. So I'm constantly calling in to have them refilled then having to pick them up. It's just a hassle.
But I ended up just buying what I needed from eBay. No more pharmacy trips!

Anyway, thanks a lot! See ya around.

Last edited:

j4ever

you got blocked for asking that, lol, a general search will show you can buy them from several places, some guys on here can probably give you suggestions, I get my doc to write for them including larger gauges to draw with, and the pharm gives me whatever it takes to last until my next test refill.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks guys.
The question I asked on the FB page and got blocked for was I was wondering where people are buying their syringes. I have a T prescription but for some reason the pharmacies here will only give me 4 at a time. So I'm constantly calling in to have them refilled then having to pick them up. It's just a hassle.
But I ended up just buying what I needed from eBay. No more pharmacy trips!

Anyway, thanks a lot! See ya around.

where to buy syringes https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?7100-Where-to-get-easytouch-27G-syringe

Brandonbig

Thanks guys.
I can get them from the pharmacist but they only give me 4 at a time. They treat them like a controlled substance. But I ordered 100 syringes, 100 draw needles, and 100 25g needles all for $27. So I'm happy with that.

I've been look By around here and Nelson sure has a lot of good videos and informative posts. I'm sure I'll be busy for a while. I love learning about new things.

ERO

Thanks guys.
I can get them from the pharmacist but they only give me 4 at a time. They treat them like a controlled substance. But I ordered 100 syringes, 100 draw needles, and 100 25g needles all for $27. So I'm happy with that.

I've been look By around here and Nelson sure has a lot of good videos and informative posts. I'm sure I'll be busy for a while. I love learning about new things.

Buy them online and avoid the hassle and the pharmacists looking at you like you are a drug addict. WAY cheaper as well. Get 100 syringes here for thirteen dollars. No prescription needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me