Hello to all the great group of guys but especially Doc and Nelson.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marinsarge

I'm a fit guy, 62 yo that has been on hrt both by a traditional Dr (disaster at 200mg cypionate once a month) and currently under treatment with proper cycles and dosing. Still tweaking a few things but like doc and Nelson point out, none of us are exactly the same. Glad to be here and thanks.
Marinsarge

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

welcome, hopefully your new direction can be tweaked easily and quickly. I switched over a while back from 200mg every two weeks from my PCP. It has been good for me.

Marinsarge

It's been 200mg cypionate weekly although I split it and usually do it sq. I also use 100mg daily of hcg, sometimes another 300mg when I've needed a surge due to ai (I'm really sensitive to it and have on 1 or 2 occasions crashed e2). After 5months I am now about into 1 1/2 weeks off cypionate but continued with 200 mg sq daily and will continue during the 10 day Clomid doses and restart therapy in about 4 weeks same as above unless I need to tweek it some. It's not always easy to find the perfect balance where orgasms are amazing, erections are dependable and workouts are great. I always learn other tips and willing to try if it applies. My endocrinologist seems happy with the results and doesn't discourage me from tweeking and trying things within reason. Been a new man since I started a year and a half ago.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to ExcelMale!

It is amazing that some doctors do not know even the basic information found in package inserts. That is why whoever just relies on his/her doctor advise without doing some basic search about their condition will be prone to be a victim of doctors that belonged to the bottom of the class.
I am glad you are now part of our community. Please let us know what we can do to help.

Nelson

Marinsarge

You're the best, Nelson. You're also right! A lot of Dr's can screw up a guys feelings about trt by giving them a bad program. Many men could throw in the towel and never get solid, good advice which might lead them to a treatment that's right for them. That's exactly one of the reasons your voice and input are SO important. You should be on every man's required reading.

mooseman109

What did you switch from and how are you doing it now?

I was on th eold standard of 200mg every two weeks. It worked ok except my hemotocrit went to mids 50’s. My pcp is a great dr, so kept him as pcp but tried defy, they woul dnot tale me until my hct was in line. Finally got that down and am dosing 25 mg three times a week. Feeling pretty good, still tweaking. Playing with dhea and hcg. Dropping dhea. It is a journey for sure

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me