Hello to All - My Intro & Labs 54.8

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Unlike other assays which we do in the course of addressing hormonal health it is extremely important not to rely on creatinine, BUN and eGFR when it comes to kidney health.

I understand your focus on labs Nelson but if we ask men for these values we are obliged to convey that they are of important but limited diagnostic use'. Let's not breed complacency, we've got enough of that from docs as it is and many are misinforming patients on this vital issue then sending them on their way to perfectly avoidable doom.

The case I referred to above has been over-indulged in endocrine issues and ignored a finding of microhematuria (tiny amounts of blood in urine) for three years -particularly- because his

eGFR was 115 mL/min/1.73 m2. ( flag if less than 60) , while

creatinine was 0.68 (range0.60-1.10 mg/dl)

Astoundingly healthy kidney function for anyone let alone for one over 60!!!

YET a 3" tumor is growing in one kidney. It is not know whether it is malignant. This otherwise high functioning kidney will now have to be destroyed because the tumor has grown inoperable.

Kidney health may not be the focus of this forum but since we are asking folks to report eGFR, BUN and creatinine it behooves us to disclaim that they need fear nothing if these values fall within a certain range.

The technology to image kidney tumors at an early stage and at a reasonable cost is a fairly recent development. That we can diagnose them with accuracy as to type from imaging alone is an even more recent advance. This means that it is now possible to simply monitor or, if it looks malignant, remove.

Cacard, based on age and a previous malignancy alone imaging is imperative imo. Most urologists will want to scope the bladder as well. It would be unfortunate to allow a lack of knowledge on Medicaid and other resources, poor medical advice or anxiety to dissuade or delay action.

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"][/TD]
[TD="class: infoCol"][/TD]
[TD="class: importantCol"][/TD]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com