HCG vs. Non-HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

I just wanted to see if any of you had opinions on your experience with TRT including HCG vs just the Test.

I've noticed the testicle shrinkage starting and it is somewhat troublesome. I'm not sure why except maybe psychologically.

My doctor is totally against the use of HCG so I would need to go through something like the defy HCG only program.

Just wondering what type of experiences some of you had with vs. without.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have moved this thread to the "Prevent and Reverse Side Effects HCG, Anastrozole..." folder. That is where the most valuable threads and sticky posts on this topic can be found. This question appears on a regular basis and I am sure you will find material here to help you sort out the issue, and that others will add their own thoughts.

Last edited:
I graduated down in dosing as I never felt anything from it, I got down to 100iu twice a week as I simply wanted to keep my nuts alive and not shrunken. Admittedly I've been trying 500iu twice a week and for once can say I think a dose that high is helping with penile sensitivity and libido although I still require PDE5s and nitric oxide supps.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HCG and an LH analog does much more in the body then just keeping your testes alive.

We have LH receptors throughout our bodies including our brain.

Also, LH/HCG is principally responsible for activating the P450SSC enzyme that converts Cholestriol into pregnenolone.

IMO, men who are HPTA suppressed need it for many health reasons.

HCG and an LH analog does much more in the body then just keeping your testes alive.

Also, LH/HCG is principally responsible for activating the P450SSC enzyme that converts Cholestriol into pregnenolone.

I agree, I got lazy and wanted to be brief. I tried to imply all that with "keeping my nuts alive".

Jk78

This is exactly why I wanted, and have, added it to my protocol. Don't care about fertility (had a vasectomy earlier this year), and the testicular shrinkage was a secondary concern. It's too early to report effects as I am in week 1 though.

Speed

I'm experimenting right now with different dosages of T, HCG, and Aromasin, Proviron.
Now, I'm on 85mg T e3.5D
aromasin 6.25mg e3.5d,
HCG 250 M W F
proviron 12.5mg two times a day

To many factors (I know), but when I added HCG two weeks ago after a month without it, I instantly started to feel fabulous (the same day).
Full of energy, my mind is cristal clear and libido is better than ever (I only hope this feeling last, because I had ups and downs from januarry on different TRT protocols)
Need to do bloods in two weeks from now and see where am I on this protocol, but I think this feeling is because of hcg....

bruin

Im not really versed in all the real technical stuff about this, dx primary hypogonadism in my mid 20's. TodayIm n my 50's an HCG has been the missing link for me physiologically, mentally, sexually.

I started to experience the atrophy, since shootin HCG my boys have dropped, even regained some size after about a yrIts going to be different for every man. Ive turned a dozen guys on to this site, Ive brought them up to speed on the reality of adding HCG to their protocol, and exposed more than one Dr to the resources of ExcelMale.
AllI can say is do it

Tron

But it is know that HCG raises the testosterone levels by a natural pathway. Then how to manage it when using HCG in TRT?

For example, if 100 mg cypionate are been using per week, how much is expected to reduce this dose along time? or is there reached any steady state?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me