Hcg timing on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
YOu can basically do what you want, HCG advice is all over the map. E3.5D would be good, 500iu each time, that's a real basic dose/frequency.

It's rather irrelevant, but as long as you take hCG twice a week it'll be fine. E3.5D is best, but the idea of taking it at the end of 7 days to boost test due to your levels dropping, is short sighted. It'd be easier to inject test twice a week to prevent that happening in the first place, and no reason not to as you're already injecting hCG twice a week.

Zachsm

Right now I have to go once a week and have my t injection done for me until I can switch to another method. I suppose I'll play around with the time and see what has the best results

ERO

Wow, that is an outdated practice. Probably 98% of us here do our own injections 2 or more times weekly. Have you asked your doc if you can do your own injections?

James

It's debatable for sure. Everyone has their scheduling theory and they all sound somewhat sound. I'm now a Monday am and Thursday pm Cyp injector, but for a couple years I did 1 bigger cyp shot each Monday. I posed that same question on these boards and a doc responded that if I'm only injecting once weekly (Monday mornings), then an HCG injection on Saturday and another one on Sunday would be best. I never took the HCG, so can't share any experience with that protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Right now I have to go once a week and have my t injection done for me until I can switch to another method. I suppose I'll play around with the time and see what has the best results

If you can only inject HCG once a week, I would inject the HCG 3 1/2 days after the T. If you can inject the HCG twice a week I would on T day and then 3 1/2 days after the T.

Zachsm

I think I will try that. Seems logical. Soon I'll be able to pay the up front costs of another "center" and then be able to do twice weekly t injections.

HealthMan

HCG dosage seems to impact its half life. Higher dosages seems to have a higher half life. In my experience 400-500IU E3D to E3.5D seems to provide continuous stimulus to the testes. For example: for me HCG 300IU 3x a week didnt provide continuous stimulus while 400IU E3.5D did (i gauged continuous stimulus by having sperm analysis done and looking at testicular size). If you are concerned about fertility not only continuous stimulus is necessary but also the concentration of HCG in the blood is very important as well (in that case you will probably need at least 500IU EOD to E3D). If only testicular atrophy and general well being is of concern generally lower dosages of HCG suffices.

If I was on a weekly injection like this example I would shoot HCG on Sun & Mon and get my Cyp on Monday...thinking the HCG would help bridge thru the trough on Sun & Mon until the Cyp started to reach peak on Tues. Makes sense.

sebco

Do you guys mix both Testosterone and HCG on the same injection or do you inject twice in the same day? if you do twice a day do you use the same injection spot?

meelord

I now inject 350 HCG Weds and Thurs in preparation for sex over the weekend. I also take one arimidex on Weds. Otherwise my E2 gets >50. HCG is all about libido and nut aesthetics for me. I don't think it does anything for me mentally except make me a little grumpier. If not for the libido enhancement and testicular atrophy I was I did not need it. The type of HCG you buy makes a difference as well. Sorry with regard to Arimidex I am taking .5 once a week.

CoastWatcher

I think I will try that. Seems logical. Soon I'll be able to pay the up front costs of another "center" and then be able to do twice weekly t injections.

Theres no need to affiliate with a practice that locks you in with up-front fees and refuses to let you self-inject. Contact Defy Medical Center or Prime Body, national practices and site sponsors serving many of our members (I am not a patient of either), and ask lots of tough questions. You are not well served financially or medically.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me