HCG running out. Pharmacy might fail me. - Alternate plan?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

OK,
So without getting into too much detail, there is a real good chance I won't have new HCG to mix before I run out of my last vile. I have about 3 to 4 more days left @400iu.

I think I already know the answer to this question but I will ask it anyway.

If/when I run out of HCG. I don't want to crash again - it sucks!. I have been feeling pretty good lately since increasing my dosage from 400iu EOD to 400 ED.

Hypothetically speaking....
I have Nateso sample sitting up stairs that has never been used. Could I theoretically use it for 7 to 14 days while waiting to get my HCG without a negative affect on the grand plan of staying HCG mono? Would I be getting enough ext. T and maintain levels without shutting down the boys downstairs before I started up with HCG again in a week or so.

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

Wells Pharmacy in Florida (of all places!) not only are they very late getting it to me but now they are getting ready to deal with this storm!!! Ugh!

CSI007

Today is 3 weeks on the ED protocol. The past 4 days my libido is on overdrive too! I don't want to go backwards...I am sure you guys understand where I am coming from.

CSI007

Looks like Empower has come through for me! Should find out soon. They sent it out on Friday and I should have it by Tuesday. I think I have enough HCG to get me through Sunday. So I will miss just one day.

It looks like my Doctor only ordered the HCG with no needles. Kinda bummed about that but on the next order I will ask for the whole "kit"

CSI007

They will automatically send HCG with syringes and alcohol swabs even if your doctor forgets to mention them.

Hmm,
When I called Empower to get status of the order they said that there were no needles coming with it, the Doctor had just ordered the HCG. I guess we will know in a couple of days. :)

After my injection today it looks like I can scrape about 200 to 250iu out of the last bottle. I may have another 50 in an order bottle that I did not throw away (kept in the fridge) from the previous batch. I guess I can use that as well? It's about 75 days since mixing it though.

CSI007

Empower came through for me. It took a day longer (and we had to ship it over night) because of an issue with payment or something.

In any case, I have two bottles now. And they did not come with the supply of needles or swaps. Is there a special way to order it so that those supplies come with it?

Also, Since I have an extra bottle of HCG. Where should I keep the unmixed bottle? In the fridge or in a cabinet until ready for mixing?

Thanks again!

magnus68

empower hcg cost?

What is the cost of hcg at empower?

Empower came through for me. It took a day longer (and we had to ship it over night) because of an issue with payment or something.

In any case, I have two bottles now. And they did not come with the supply of needles or swaps. Is there a special way to order it so that those supplies come with it?

Also, Since I have an extra bottle of HCG. Where should I keep the unmixed bottle? In the fridge or in a cabinet until ready for mixing?

Thanks again!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching