HCG protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey everyone,

I’ve been on TRT since August 2017 until April 2018, I’m only 25 and would really like to try and get my T levels back up so I don’t need to inject. After my last injection of testosterone cypionate (April 28th) I waited two weeks before starting clomid. I used clomid for 4 weeks starting with 150mg, 100mg, 50mg and then 50mg for the last week.

I decided to seek out a renowned HRT doctor and this is the protocol he prescribed:
HCG at 1500iu eod with arimidex twice a week. My Dr wants me to be on this protocol for 6 weeks. He explained that after about 6 weeks my T levels should be back to normal.

Will using 1500ius of HCG eod for 6 weeks cause desensitized leydig cells? Is there potential for irreversible endocrine damage?

Any advice or comments would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Best thing you can do now is stay off of everything. Going on clomid was the right thing to do if you’re looking to go all natural again and get ur body producing T on its own

Going on HCG will only set you back. It will shut your system down just like Testosteeone injections did. If you’re looking to find something other than testosterone to keep your testosterone levels up, then ya go on HCG. But if you’re looking to get your body producing it’s own testosterone again with no help, then going on HCG is a huge mistake

You’ve already done the right thing and used clomid, now just wait it out if getting your body to produce testosterone on its own is the goal

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me