HCG Mixing & Storing

Buy Lab Tests Online

flex2264

I went and picked up some HCG.

It came in a 5000 UI vial with 1ML of Sodium Chloride Diluent.

BAC water isn't available here the only other thing they have is this "injectable sterile water" will that work?

If so, will the HCG have a shelf life of 2+ months using this?
If not, how long will the HCG last in the Sodium Chloride Diluent?

Also the vial the HCG came in looks like it can only hold 1ML of water and there are no places that sell empty sterile vials, Can I store the mix in a couple of syringes ( i was gonna store it in 3ML syringes)?

Thanks for the help!!!
P90220-161943.jpg
P90220-162141.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

flex2264

Just use 1ml of the solution in the 5000iu bottle. What’s wrong with that?

Then .1ml is 500iu

The solution is Sodium Chloride. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the shelf life of the HCG will only be a few days as it's meant to be injected all at once

fifty

You are right on that sodium chloride. Sorry I missed that. 1ml bac water is what you want. Not sure about the sterile water. Probably not ideal.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Using non-bacteriostatic sterile water can be a serious problem if you are drawing from the same vial over days to weeks and any contamination occurs. You can end up with an infection from injection, and these can go very wrong. Bacteriostatic water is THE standard for multiple use vials

I receive the same kind of HCG package with just 1ml of sterile water. I throw away the sterile water and since the HCG vial provided is too small, I use 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride solution bought separately to 5000iu HCG. The concentration this way is double the usual 1ml water to 1000iu, so I just draw half the volume for my injections.

You can make bacteriostatic water or saline. You need to source sterile water or sodium chloride injection solution, and add benzyl alcohol to a concentration of 0.9% by volume. Of course, use aseptic technique for handling and mixing all injectables.

Last edited:

flex2264

Using non-bacteriostatic sterile water can be a serious problem if you are drawing from the same vial over days to weeks and any contamination occurs. You can end up with an infection from injection, and these can go very wrong. Bacteriostatic water is THE standard for multiple use vials

I receive the same kind of HCG package with just 1ml of sterile water. I throw away the sterile water and since the HCG vial provided is too small, I use 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride solution bought separately to 5000iu HCG. The concentration this way is double the usual 1ml water to 1000iu, so I just draw half the volume for my injections.

Good to know!!

Someone mentioned using the sterile water and then preloading the insulin syringes and then freezing them. Do you know if that is an option?

Airborne Warrior

HCG is not supposed to be frozen after mixing. I do not know how much degradation actually occurs by freezing.

HCG is absolutely fine to freeze as many tens of thousands of users could attest to. There is none to hardly any degradation in frozen state. I'm currently using 4 month frozen HCG and it's as good to go now then it was the day I froze.

Powerlad

Related question: how long can HCG be unrefrigerated before it degrades? I want to prefill a syringe in the morning, have it with me when I go to work, and inject later in the afternoon.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me