HCG from India?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

Hi all.
I have been helping my buddy through is very rough TRT treatment Via his family doctor.

He was on gel for a couple of years. Finally his doctor agreed to prescribe him injection, but no surprise, he had him on 200ml once every two weeks, no HCG, etc.

So I am trying to help him find HCG via India maybe?

Any recommendations on a good source?

I have tried to get him to connect with Defy but he will not pay out of pocket for treatment since his insurance is coving his TRT currently.

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lukas_az

HCG is schedule III in the usa. that means if customs opens your package, you will will spend some time in prison and have a record. not fun
watch this

rustylwb

HCG is schedule III in the usa. that means if customs opens your package, you will will spend some time in prison and have a record. not fun
watch this
I've gone to France & Switzerland for 20 years and bought my scripts. Then I mail them back. It cost me 75% less even for Flomax and Toprol XL I've only had them open one box. They send you a letter that says we found Xanax in your shipment and it illegal. If you want to protest us disposing of the drug you can but we then turn it over to the courts. If we don't hear from you in 30 days we will destroy it. In the same box, I had 300 Stilnox (Ambian) and they sent it on to me. plus I had a bottle of 100 Testestron tabs 40mg that they didn't even mention and sent it on to my house.

lukas_az

you are already on the radar bro, lol. next time your package might be delivered by guys in uniform, and this time they won't remove the xanax. who do you think fills the prison complex system in the usa? exactly people like you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me