Hcg combined with DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online

charlieabu

Greetings,

I'm a 58-year-old single individual residing in the United Arab Emirates. Over the past 10 years, I have been in and out of TRT cycles, with each cycle lasting a maximum of 3-4 months without exceeding this timeline.

Unfortunately, due to a nurse administering an excessive dose of testosterone cypionate during one of my cycles, I developed an irregular heartbeat that I still experience to this day. However, my condition is under control, and the daily amount of irregularities is not a cause for concern.

After realizing that intramuscular dosing of testosterone could be risky for me, I switched to testosterone cream in 2018 and later added HCG to my cycle. Since 2021, I have stopped using testosterone cream (similar to Androgel) and have been solely using HCG. Moreover, while using Androgel, every three months, my hemoglobin levels would become too high, compelling me to donate blood. But with HCG, I only need to pause therapy for a month to return to normal levels.

Recently, I started using DHEA alongside HCG, hoping to amplify the benefits of either treatment alone. Thus, I'm eager to know if any previous user experiences or studies complement the combination of the two therapies.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carlo

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel