HCG and vasectomy???

Buy Lab Tests Online
e2 paranoia, which im learning is pretty much nothing at lower doses <=1000 week total. and then there is the whole "desensitization" thing when running for long periods. we just dont really have any long terms studies on hcg and trt, only anecdotal reports. i started trt when i was 25 years old, so i stay cautious about potentially running hcg for 50+ years.

at15, do your testies atrophy in 2-3 months?
Wouldn't turning your balls on and off be more dangerous?
I though the desensitization thing was guys doing mega loads as part of T cycling or guys doing the HCG diet?

Would a low dose, even varying the low dose, be better? I'm talking 400-800iu's I was on trt mono for 6 months and when I started HCG it took about 2 weeks @ 800iu's/week and my boys were back down and no longer hurting. The only side effect I have experienced so far is when my penis is flacid it's 3 times it's normal size.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

at15, do your testies atrophy in 2-3 months?
Wouldn't turning your balls on and off be more dangerous?
I though the desensitization thing was guys doing mega loads as part of T cycling or guys doing the HCG diet?
Would a low dose, even varying the low dose, be better? I'm talking 400-800iu's I was on trt mono for 6 months and when I started HCG it took about 2 weeks @ 800iu's/week and my boys were back down and no longer hurting. The only side effect I have experienced so far is when my penis is flacid it's 3 times it's normal size.
Yes thats the school of thought on desensitization, as long as you keep the dose in check you should be ok. Dr crisler says never more than 500iu in one shot. And most guys on twice a week can get away with 250-350 each shot.

my last hcg was about 2 months ago and my testes seem small and sucked up. i can pull a web of loose skin and it hangs below. I just started this week back on some hcg. I'm realizing now just how big mine were before using any testosterone. I probably shut down harder than other people because a lot of the time i will up the testosterone to 200-250 + another steroid. Instead of going off, i may do a maintenance mode of 250iu once per week.

at15

I would think the minimum would have to be at least twice a week.
true lol, maybe ill get there. thats amazing you keep your test around 1500 ng/dl with a good hcg dose and your estrogen is still in range or very close to top range.

Vince

Super Moderator
true lol, maybe ill get there. thats amazing you keep your test around 1500 ng/dl with a good hcg dose and your estrogen is still in range or very close to top range.
Yeah I just have naturally low estradiol levels, I guess that's good when you're on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me