Halving BW/HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

HulkSmash

I just want to verify this;

If my dose of HCG is 500iu and I reconstitute 11,000iu of HCG with 11ml of BW, I would draw the reconstituted HCG to the 50 mark on the 1cc insulin syringe.

If I reconstitute same with 5.5ml I would draw reconstituted HCG to the 25 mark on the 1cc insulin syringe.

CORRECT?

The less volume for me the better. I just want to make sure that my math works out. I'm not used to odd numbers, I'm used to 5,000, 10,000iu vials. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Use 2 ML of Bac water for every 5000 units.

On an insulin pin the 5 mark is 125 iu.

You don't need so much Bac water to reconstitute; the less volume the better and easier the injection.

Tom Larabee

If one followed the directions from the pharmacist and did reconstitute with 11 ML of BAC Water, would he be correct that 50 would be 500 iu and 25 would be 250 iu?

HulkSmash

Use 2 ML of Bac water for every 5000 units.

On an insulin pin the 5 mark is 125 iu.

You don't need so much Bac water to reconstitute; the less volume the better and easier the injection.[/QUOTE/]

So I guess that means yes.

Tom, Yes you are correct. Keeping it simple.

HulkSmash

So your just wanting a stronger concentration via less diulution of the HcG powder...same med in 250iu vs 500iu....right?

Yes, but it would be 5.5 ml in the 11,000 iu vial instead of 11 ml. So at 500iu I will only need to draw to the 25 tick mark instead of the 50.

I've already figured it out, I just wanted a sanity check to make sure I was right. I'm all for less volume, and the 31g pins are like a hot knife going through butter...smooth, easy and painless.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me