Half life Testosterone Cypionate daily injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zaskar

Hello all , I read it’s 8 days , but I was injecting daily for months , does that change how long it will stay in my body after I stop ?

I want to switch from daily .20 injections and try weekly . Been off 6 days from Meg side affects.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hello all , I read it’s 8 days , but I was injecting daily for months , does that change how long it will stay in my body after I stop ?

8 days multiplied by 5 equals the clearance rate or 40 days to steady states. I wouldn’t stop TRT, just change the protocol.

Zaskar

8 days multiplied by 5 equals the clearance rate or 40 days to steady states. I wouldn’t stop TRT, just change the protocol.

I do want to change protocol. However, I ran into trouble with a high hemoglobin and increase in blood pressure. Hemoglobin was 20.7 Red Cross wouldn’t take me. I was injecting .15 daily , at that point my testosterone total was over 1500 . My doctor still raised my dose to .20 daily .

So I been off 8 days as doctor told me to stop when I told them my blood pressure was elevated and Hemo was high .. Before going on Trt my total T was 840 , but my total T was low flagged .. can’t recall number .. My Estrogen was 9.

I’m dropping this clinic. They raised my dose based on my symptoms, no libido , no oily skin .. I do felel better and have put on muscle . Since I stopped Test my blood pressure is slowly coming down and I’m drinking more water .. I’m thinking once a week may be better ? I dunno ,, have a doctor appt tomorrow

Zaskar

Talked to my doctor this morning, she said most of the Testosterone should be out of my system by now.. I’m confused been nine days since last injection

Systemlord

Talked to my doctor this morning, she said most of the Testosterone should be out of my system by now.. I’m confused been nine days since last injection
It took four and a half weeks or 31.5 days for the cypionate to clear my system and to see my HPTA restart. It wold appear your doctor is unfamiliar with half-lives of testosterone cypionate.

It dumbfounds me how some doctors never consider the half-lives of the medicine there are prescribing to their patients.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
It took four and a half weeks or 31.5 days for the cypionate to clear my system and to see my HPTA restart. It wold appear your doctor is unfamiliar with half-lives of testosterone cypionate.

It dumbfounds me how some doctors never consider the half-lives of the medicine there are prescribing to their patients.

Many others including some of those preaching on the forums can join the club!

T

tareload

More info:

Zaskar

Me too ! I’m dropping this clinic like a bad habit.

Systemlord

Me too ! I’m dropping this clinic like a bad habit.
A lot of these TRT clinics or Low-T centers (T-Mills) aren’t run by actual doctors, the doctors are often writing the scripts remotely and beyond that aren’t part of the normal daily operations at these clinics.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me