Greetings from Finland!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Miklu

I'm 20yo, suffering from low testosterone and possibly hypothyroidism so i'm really happy to have found a site like this one! posting labs as soon as i get them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Welcome Miklu!

Sorry to hear about your Hypothyroidism at your age.

Was there any diagnosis for why you have this condition and what is your therapy?

Miklu

well, not yet, first time my low test levels were found about year ago when i asked doctor to check my test levels and my both tt and ft were bottom of reference range. of course doctor said everything was normal because levels were in "range" so i have been in different doctors in the past year but none of them really knew anything about trt or low t levels so i haven't really got help for my problems before this monday when i went to see doctor who is famous here in finland treating low testosterone levels, thyroid problems etc. he ordered me to get some labs to be done to see what my levels are right know and then see what to do.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Glade to see you understand the difference between what's normal in terms of a lab reference range and what is healthy for a guy your age.

You may be in the reference range BUT your labs are that of a man in his 80's NOT is his 20's!

Sounds like you found the right Doctor.

Start a new thread in the Testosterone forum and keep us posted on results.

Bass

Welcome Miklu! glad you landed here. remember to post your BW in the correct section as this is an introduction section and my not get as many reviews. look forward to seeing you labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me