Good neww for those with BPH

Buy Lab Tests Online

barry1

A close friend who is 62 years old had the Rezum procedure. He said he is peeing like a 16 year old ! He said his stream is MUCH stronger. He is still retaining urine because his bladder is stretched due to him waiting too long to address his BPH issues. That said, he is extremely happy with the results.
There is also aquablation but I dont know much about it.
I had a urolift 2 years ago. Very happy with the results. I'm 76. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

barry1

I had a urolift 2 years ago. Very happy with the results. I'm 76. Would recommend it to anyone. Check it out. Office procedure, no catheter.

Keepfit1

I had a urolift 2 years ago. Very happy with the results. I'm 76. Would recommend it to anyone. Check it out. Office procedure, no catheter.
I checked that out but they said Urolift wasnt suitable for me , maybe something to do with prostate blocking the bladder or size of prostate, so Urolift isnt suitable for some of us

barry1

Yes, not everyone is a candidate. Depends on size and shape of prostate but definitely something to consider. For those of you who might consider it, Urolift has a group of physicians they consider "Centers of Excellence" . They're required to do minimum 60 procedures annually, complete addt'l training and give "before and after" reports. As with most medicine it's best to "go where they do it". You can google the International Prostate Symptom Score, IPSS. This subjective questionnaire can help a man assess the level of his BPH.

barry1

I checked that out but they said Urolift wasnt suitable for me , maybe something to do with prostate blocking the bladder or size of prostate, so Urolift isnt suitable for some of us
I have a friend who was not a urolift candidate. Had aquablation. Very happy with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me