Gonadorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

Aside from Cataceous’s experimentations, has anyone had positive experiences with gonadorelin in place of HCG? Testicular size, ejaculate volume, sperm quality? Aromatization issues? Just looking for more detailed feedback as I haven’t found much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... It's 2mg, twice a week.
For comparison, a typical pulsed-dose protocol to treat hypogonadotropic hypogonadism uses 10-20 mcg of gonadorelin every 1.5 hours or so. This is 0.16 to 0.32 mg per day, or 1.1 to 2.2 mg per week.

On the plus side, a 2 mg injection is so large that maybe it can overcome pituitary suppression by estradiol and produce some LH and FSH. On the minus side, it's unclear if such infrequent pulses can activate the pituitary to begin with. It will be interesting to see. Also on the minus side, these doses are supraphysiological by a factor of 100 or so. Might there be side effects due to this?

JRoop

That is very valuable data! So far, I haven't noticed any difference in 'feeling' between the gonadorelin and HCG. So, it would be a 1mg injection done twice weekly, for 2mg total. I'll keep a close watch, and keep everyone updated. Thanks for the feedback!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me