Genetics and statins

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

Just figured I share this info:

I won't recount the entire story, just say that I was harmed by statins years ago. The residual damage has been permanent.

With my current cancer and anemia, I wanted to see what my genetic health polymorphisms are to perhaps tweak current diet, supplementation etc in order to prevent new problems. So I paid for 23 and me, and ran the raw data through a couple more interpretation services.

Lo and behold, the one at Rhonda Patrick's website FoundMyFitness , identified 4-5 genetic polymorphisms that specifically indicate predisposition for myopathy due to statin use.

My muscles never recovered, and my statin problems went well beyond just the myopathy.

I am not endorsing this genetic testing as definitive, but along with a number of other findings, I do find it compelling in my own case. Potentially something to consider if you have the means and motivation and are faced with taking statins.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pmgamer18

All I can say about Statin drugs is they ruined my life today I can hardly walk with a walker and when standing I am in a lot of pain.

J2048b

All I can say about Statin drugs is they ruined my life today I can hardly walk with a walker and when standing I am in a lot of pain.

u the same gamer from Doc C's site? if so i remember u over there...

my cholesterol was 309 this past week, from being lazzy and not doing anything, but sitting around all day

doc wants me on a statin, but i said hell no.....

so perhaps pks9 shots are in the future...

pmgamer18

u the same gamer from Doc C's site? if so i remember u over there...

my cholesterol was 309 this past week, from being lazzy and not doing anything, but sitting around all day

doc wants me on a statin, but i said hell no.....

so perhaps pks9 shots are in the future...
Yes I am an old friend of Dr. C god bless him.

Bernie

The term is Rhabdomyolysis. Muscle cell/fiber injury. It happens with statins. Don't get me started on statins.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me