Gel to injection switch

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

I have been on trt since May. Levels at around 350 or so. First started with androgel, then switched to compounding cream, and just switched to injections this week using Pfizer depo. The cream at 100mg got me up to around 450 testosterone level during the day but then dropped back to 300 the next morning. I felt pretty decent but not great (I have felt better on antidepressants). Estradiol level consistent at 21 on ultrasensitive assay. Since switching to the injections (I have done two shots now, one IM and one SubQ), I have gotten really moody and just overall feel like crap. Libido hasn’t really improved since I started t except for days where I would apply the cream on my nuts then I’d experience a slight increase. I do have shbg of 16. Overall, I haven’t been that impressed with trt and have felt much better on antidepressants but thought I’d try something different. I’m thinking of calling it quits but not sure if I’m quitting too early since I just started the shots. I felt more energy on the creams (wondering if dht has anything to do with it). In fact I had insomnia on the creams whereas injections I am sleeping better. That’s the only plus so far. Feeling a little lost and not sure what to do

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I am on 50mg twice weekly shots
That's a good starting protocol, I would consider adding HCG in with the mix. Then have labs anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks. With your low shbg you probably need frequent injections like EOD or daily.

goolapsh

Yes that’s right. This is my first week. But since switching over to the injections I feel moody and somewhat depressed.

The nurse that is treating me says no HCG because I’m 36 and doesn’t want to completely shut down my hpta since hcg, like testosterone, is hpta suppressive.

Vince

Super Moderator
The hope she's only kidding. She doesn't know that injecting testosterone will shut you down completely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me