GABA-A receptor

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roccc

How can I find hormones that increase GABA-A receptor?

I have social anxiety and it is so hard.

My progesterone is OK.
My testosterone is OK.
My DHEA-S is OK. I used hCG. Like you know it increases Pregnenolone. So my pregnenolone is probably OK too.
But my estradiol is 45. I'm not fat.

Benzos eliminate my social anxiety.
Taurine is good for my social anxiety.
Zinc is good for my social anxiety.

Because they increase GABA-A receptor. I'm not saying if dopamine makes me calm, "oh, my social anxiety is caused by low dopamine". This logic is wrong. Meds or supplements that increase GABA-A eliminate my social anxiety "directly". I CAN feel it.

Some of people cured their social anxiety with Pregnenolone and Progesterone. Because Pregnenolone and Progesterone are good for GABA-A receptor.

Please help me if you know a lot about hormones :(

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG does not increase those hormones, not in every man, it didn't for me and a number of men on this board would say the same thing. So how can YOU say that HCG did that for you? In spite of the logic of LH receptors throughout and stimulating hormonal pathways, many of us...not so much. My numbers whent DOWN on 500iu E3.5D.
So take Preg/Prog if they make you feel better. Again that's not something that happens for every man but your anxiety is what's important. If you think it helps you by all means please take HCG/Preg/Prog.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Start with making sure your electrolytes are balanced, with an emphasis on potassium and magnesium; both playing an active role with the GABA receptors.

L-Glutamine & P5P (B6) can help with increasing GABA, and you're already on Zinc, which has some excellent benefits.

Agree with Vince, HCG has some great advantages, but I don't turn to it for increasing pregnenolone. As noted, you can back fill those hormones, which can help in cases where demands & deficiencies have created imbalances, e.g., excessive cortisol demand, which is derived upstream via pregnenolone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me