First time posting, long time silent member

Buy Lab Tests Online

d-man

Hey guys first I want to thank all of the knowledge members who post on this site! A little about myself ; I am a 40 year old male who was diagnosed with Low T many years ago. I've started and stopped TrT many times because it seems like I feel worse while I'm on therapy. I've tried Hcg mono, clomid , IM , SUB Q, etc. Well instead of giving up I'm sticking it out because I do get great results in the gym and bed! I'm looking to post my last set of labs to see if I can get some expert advice. Thanks in advance - D.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Thanks! My free T is through the roof!! I do have low SHGB so I'm thinking this could be the reason.

I have low SHBG as well and I can relate to how you feel or don't feel on TRT. Some good links and threads:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Low_SHBG.aspx

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...se-SHBG-when-it-is-too-low&highlight=low+SHBG

Those of us with low SHBG have varying levels of success. Usually more frequent dosing of T helps. At least twice a week, with EOD often being better still.

ERO

Thanks ERO - whats your dosing protocol look like?

I have tried them all over the last 5 years, and honestly I cannot feel any difference between twice weekly and daily, which is what I am doing at present. I am injecting Test Prop 20 mg daily for a weekly total of 140 mg. Personally I do not convert much of anything to E2, so I have none of worries about high E2 that some guys with low SHBG do have. Back when I was doing twice weekly at a weekly total of 200 mg of Test Cyp, I still did not need any AI and my E2 levels never got above 23 on the Ultra Sensitive test. I am also not obese or diabetic (or pre-diabetic) two things that are often assumed if one has low SHBG.

For me personally, I do not feel much difference between being on TRT and having Low T. I have more energy on than off, but I do not have better libido, get better results in the gym or really feel any of the other benefits one assumes he would have with TRT. I have had 4 tube cortisol tests and complex thyroid tests done many times and for me anyway, there is no low-hanging fruit.

That said, I would encourage you to try all of those if you have not done so already as if, for example, you were hypothyroid and you corrected that, your low SHBG may rise to normal levels and you'd likely feel the benefits of TRT.

d-man

here are my labs at current protocol of test cyp sub q 35-40mgs mon, wed, and fri
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 906 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Comment:
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 High pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 01
TSH 1.500 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01
Estradiol, Sensitive 38.5 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02

I just dont have that good sense of well being. My cortisol is on the low side of normal in am and noon and good at night.
Off TRT it seems like my mood and motivation are better but on TRT my sex drive and muscle building is awesome.

ERO

Wait, so your sex drive and muscle building are awesome, but yet you don't feel well on TRT? Are you feeling anxious? Not sleeping well?

CoastWatcher

Wait, so your sex drive and muscle building are awesome, but yet you don't feel well on TRT? Are you feeling anxious? Not sleeping well?

Are you taking any other meds/supplements? Any medical issues that don't require regular medication but are being monitored? You're 40 years old, and said you were diagnosed many years ago; is there any possibility that something may have been missed in the workup (or subsequent workups)? Thyroid, cortisol?

d-man

It seems like physically I do great on TRT but mentally I do not. My cortisol is on the low normal side. My pregnenolone is low but progesterone is upper range. I started taking Dhea a while back and felt great but when i add the t it messes me up some how. I did feel great not too long ago for a short while so I know there is hope. I was on IM when i felt good but switched to sub q and felt myself slipping out of the goof feeling with each shot.
My anxiety seems to get the better of me!

Fitness01

Hello ! I'll First time start posting in this forum Bur really it's a very easy process and best forum for posting and commenting it's a nice place to combine people and solve people problem with good and unique ideas.Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me