Fertility experts please help... What to do next??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Leonfish

Hey all, after doing lots and lots of research on the subject i thought I'd join this forum and seek help and advice as there seems to be lots of knowledgeable people around.

I'm 26 and have been on TRT for 3 1/2 years.

I already have a child with a previous partner and I'm now in a serious relationship and me and my partner are discussing having a child.

I have been taking 200mg test e weekly and have also been taking 250ui hcg 2 x per week for most of the time but not all.

After looking through my previous blood tests my LH and FSH have been <0.1 which leads me to believe i will be infertile.

I have a semen analysis test at the end of this month but already fearing the worst.

For those who are knowledgeable on the subject, what would be the next step for me in terms of gaining fertility?

Should I add HMG now with my TRT regime, And see if that brings things back up?

Or stop my TRT for a period of time whilst using HCG and HMG to get things going.

I have to admit I'm abit reluctant to come of TRT as I have chrohns disease and every time Iv tried coming off Iv fallen ill, thus the reason of TRT.

I thank you all in advance for any help and advice. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
While you're on test your LH/FSH are going to be 0, this is normal, you're shutdown. Given you haven't been on HCG for the duration you very well may have negatively impacted your fertility, it's induced organ failure, not simply the testes going dormant. If you've been shutdown for ~3 years you may not be able to come back from that. Sidenote HMG is terribly expensive, no one uses it here, only HCG.

Likely best next move would be to add in HCG at about 500iu E3.5D and go from there, perhaps a new semen test (assuming there's a problem there) in 6 weeks...?

Leonfish

Thanks Vince, appreciate your feedback, will up the hcg dose and see where I'm at come the sperm analysis.
In terms of being permanent sterile, is this likely to be the case, even with the use of hcg most of the time?
Iv been doing a lot of research and most TRT patients were able to regain fertility to a decent level 6-12 months once stopped so was hoping with the right medication and time I could achieve this.
I know HMG is terribly expensive but would be something I would consider trying for a period of time to see if it made a difference. Thanks again

If you've been using HCG periodically I'd be far less concerned about having a fertility problem. I had read or assumed you've had no HCG the entire time of Test. You'll just have to try and see how it goes...good luck.

Leonfish

Thanks again for your reply Vince, in terms of hcg Iv been doing 250ui the day before both my test shots, Iv had a few 1-2 month gaps but always returned to using hcg, in your opinion would this be enough to keep me fertile?
Would you recommend be switching to clomid before my sperm analysis or stick to hcg and TRT?
If the test comes back as infertile, what would be the best step to take next?
Thanks again

Once we go on Test no one here anyway has LH or FSH pulled as we know that those will be statistically zero and it's a wasted test, HCG will not reflect on those tests as I believe that while it mimics LH, it's not LH and thus will not be shown in testing.
Just keep doing what you're doing, get the sperm test, and then decide where to go from there, we always advocate testing and then developing a course of action. Fertility really isn't my area, but if you've been using HCG even off/on I would think that you'll be OK but if you've gone infertile....I don't know what tell you.

Leonfish

Hey all, just wanted to say thank you for your help and replies, I got my results back and I'm in normal range on the semen analysis, after 3 1/2 years TRT and HCG 250ui 2x per week, will be getting regular tests to make sure I stay fertile.

CoastWatcher

Hey all, just wanted to say thank you for your help and replies, I got my results back and I'm in normal range on the semen analysis, after 3 1/2 years TRT and HCG 250ui 2x per week, will be getting regular tests to make sure I stay fertile.

Congratulations. Keep us posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching