Feel good range of 2? or Test:e2 ratio?

Buy Lab Tests Online

franksepe

What is the typical feel good range e2 levels on trt when using around 200-250mg of test. Also is there a ratio test and e2 I should be trying to aim for?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
What is the typical feel good range e2 levels on trt when using around 200-250mg of test. Also is there a ratio test and e2 I should be trying to aim for?

It will vary for each guy, some may feel best lower and others higher, in reality there's no set number that's right and trying to shoot for a number is rather misguided.

Shoot for feeling good, and reasonable lab results. The T/E2 ratio is purported to be 14-20, but again, it will vary and is simply a guide.

Hope it helps.

CoastWatcher

It's hard when starting on a TRT protocol not to get caught up in numbers. But doing so can actually lead to anxiety and frustration; you'll feel as if you have fallen down the rabbit hole. Estradiol is not a waste product that needs to be eliminated from the male system, it's vital for men to maintain a appropriate level. There is nothing more miserable than the feeling that accompanies crashed estradiol levels.

You and your doctor need to follow the e2 level with the sensitive test, balanced with your testosterone level, always noting that how you feel, subjectively, must be kept in the front of your mind. The idea of a ratio is another tool that can be used to assess progress, but there is no one-size-fits-all metric that answers the question once and for all. I wish there was.

You will know soon enough how things are sorting themselves out. Let us know.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've have heard, what your natural levels were when you were young? Most have never had their levels checked at a young age.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me