Fadogia Agrestis

Buy Lab Tests Online

crdbr2

Prior to using TRT, I would use Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis (had some slight increases but nothing over the top). Knowing that Fadogia works with the leydig cells, would using this while on TRT have any benefit as in keeping testes fuller? My condition is secondary hypogonadism as prior to starting TRT my T levels were in the low 300s and Free T was low but LH was at 3.4. I have not run LH testing since starting TRT but wondering if LH would still appear at any level in bloodwork at this point. I have been on TRT for 3 months now.

Thanks for any guidance.

Gary

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Interesting. I did not know about Fadogia mimicking LH. Is there any research you can cite in this regard? What was your experience in this sense, do you have labs that show the effect of Fadogia?

My understanding is that Tongkat Ali either binds to SHBG or somehow avoids testosterone from binding to it, supposedly increasing free T, but I don’t know how powerful or noticeable the effect is.

Your question about fadogia and TRT is interesting. If it could replace hCG, that would be a cheaper approach, we need to see what the other side effect would be if all that is true.

crdbr2

It seems all the hoopla comes from a Joe Rogan podcast with a gentleman called Andrew Huberman. ‘Nough said. Over and out.

I know it has been publicized and maybe not all experienced the same results. I did have some testes growth when on it prior to TRT. Hey, if there was something that was "au natural" that worked, I would be all over it. Maybe Rogan can join this forum and share.

crdbr2

Not exactly. When I used fadogia years ago, there was significant testicular "plumping".
Did you use it while on TRT or prior to? I have read on some forums people saying that have cycled using it while on TRT and it helped. So, not sure if it is a worthy look. I wonder if anyone else on here has experience using it to keep testes full. I wonder if it matters if you have primary or secondary hypogonadism.

GreenMachineX

Did you use it while on TRT or prior to? I have read on some forums people saying that have cycled using it while on TRT and it helped. So, not sure if it is a worthy look. I wonder if anyone else on here has experience using it to keep testes full. I wonder if it matters if you have primary or secondary hypogonadism.
I think it was prior to, but I don't really remember. It did increase libido, so it's not only "cosmetic", but that's all i can really say it did.

I’ve been experimenting with Tongkat and fadogia for a good 6-8 months (8wk on/6wk off). I have not yet been able to time a Tongkat/Fadogia cycle with my labs to see what it’s actually doing but my take away is that it definitely does something. When on, my testicals drop from the high and tight position (which is an extremely annoying Trt side effect for me) libido is also noticeably higher. I just started another round, this time I’m using LJ100 Tongkat (200mg) which is supposedly the good stuff that’s used in clinical research and Barloew’s Fadogia (600mg) which is high quality, no added garbage excipients.

crdbr2

I’ve been experimenting with Tongkat and fadogia for a good 6-8 months (8wk on/6wk off). I have not yet been able to time a Tongkat/Fadogia cycle with my labs to see what it’s actually doing but my take away is that it definitely does something. When on, my testicals drop from the high and tight position (which is an extremely annoying Trt side effect for me) libido is also noticeably higher. I just started another round, this time I’m using LJ100 Tongkat (200mg) which is supposedly the good stuff that’s used in clinical research and Barloew’s Fadogia (600mg) which is high quality, no added garbage excipients.
So, you are currently on TRT and notice a difference in testicle size and libido while cycling with it. According to research I bave read, it works on your Leydig Cell - through lab rat studies. I noticed this, too when I took it prior to TRT. HCG is very costly and wondering if this could be a great alternative. I wonder if it responds to people that have secondary as opposed to primary hypogonadism. Are you primary or secondary?

Gary

crdbr2

So, you are currently on TRT and notice a difference in testicle size and libido while cycling with it. According to research I bave read, it works on your Leydig Cell - through lab rat studies. I noticed this, too when I took it prior to TRT. HCG is very costly and wondering if this could be a great alternative. I wonder if it responds to people that have secondary as opposed to primary hypogonadism. Are you primary or secondary?

Gary
If anyone else in this forum has had a positive experience with Fadogia and/or Tongkat while on TRT, please respond to this thread. Tongkat, from my experience and research, will free up testosterone bound to SHBG.

Gary

Gary
To clarify…Testicles drop but I cannot confirm that there is a difference in size. (I took a big hit in ball size when I got into TRT. I was larger than normal prior to Trt) I’m secondary/age related.

crdbr2

To clarify…Testicles drop but I cannot confirm that there is a difference in size. I’m secondary/age related.
So, I wonder if Fadogia has some benefit for those that are secondary. How long have you been on TRT? Are you on TRT alone or with other compounds?

madman

Super Moderator
So, I wonder if Fadogia has some benefit for those that are secondary. How long have you been on TRT? Are you on TRT alone or with other compounds?

Forget the supplements!

If your goal is to prevent/minimize testicular atrophy let alone maintain fertility you need hCG or hCG + FSH.

On TRT 6…7? Years? 180mg wk divided into two doses. AI on hand but rarely need it. Haven’t used HCG since 2020.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me