Extracting Testosterone from Woolly Mammoth Hair

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I just found this interesting. Some researchers extracted testosterone from woolly mammoth hair. The article says:

The presence of testosterone in a pooled mammoth hair extract was confirmed with LC‐MS/MS using a similar sample preparation method as a recent study of cortisol in muskox. The hair pool was gently washed by water for 3 min, rinsed with HPLC grade isopropyl alcohol, dried by paper towel and placed in a fume hood overnight.
Mean male (n = 6) hair testosterone levels were 3.18 pg/mg hair, whereas female (n = 4) were 1.83 pg/mg hair (Fig. 2). Standard deviations were similar between the two sexes (1.26 in females vs 1.16 in males). Male minimum levels were more than twice those of females’ (1.86 pg/mg hair in males compared with 0.77 pg/mg hair in females) while maximal levels detected for a male was 4.57 pg/mg hair (vs 3.48 pg/mg hair for a female). High testosterone is typical of the third trimester pregnancy, and it is thus possible that females with high testosterone were pregnant.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching