Extending the honeymoon period

Buy Lab Tests Online

Forty2

The so called honeymoon period that occurs when guys begin TRT lasts on average just 2-3 weeks for most guys.
For guys with secondary hypogonadism, I wonder if something like 2 weeks of a fast acting and fast clearing testosterone such as propionate, TNE in oil or test cream followed by 3 weeks of enclomiphene, clomid or combination of both, followed by 1 week off, then repeating the cycle would work?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

The so called honeymoon period that occurs when guys begin TRT lasts on average just 2-3 weeks for most guys.
For guys with secondary hypogonadism, I wonder if something like 2 weeks of a fast acting and fast clearing testosterone such as propionate, TNE in oil or test cream followed by 3 weeks of enclomiphene, clomid or combination of both, followed by 1 week off, then repeating the cycle would work?
Probably not. A lot of the honeymoon period is most likely your body not downregulating as many things to match the test. If you went up and down a lot in different forms you’d probably just experience a degree with withdrawal from time to time and go back to baseline, though you’re welcome to try it.

At least for me, I’ve been able to feel better than the honeymoon period if I figured out other things for myself concerning my other hormones. Whether or not those periods of feeling better are a good thing is anyone’s guess, though my blood work was great still. It’s also unclear whether that’d apply to other people that aren’t me. That was my experience though. Great long honeymoon period, which also coincided with an actual relationship honeymoon period for me so it’s hard to say how long it was but probably about a year. Then after that was over and I was messing around with things, I’ve had really long periods of just feeling great, and mostly changed things to experiment since the greatness always came with a trade off. Like severe dehydration and reduced glycogen retention, being unable to hold blood in my penis, sleep issues, and various things.

You can feel too good.

bixt

Through lots and lots of experimentation, I have learned to reliably repeat this. With a massive caveat: "To have repeated honeymoons, you need to embrace the rollercoaster".

- Larger infrequent injections (eg. E14D+.)
- Smaller injections, but with time off. (eg daily cypionate for 2 weeks on, 2.5 weeks off). Smoother than the above one large injection.
- Daily or twice daily prop\suspension\TNE\creams\strong oral DHTs for 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Doses may need to be increased daily as effects wane, before finally culminating in time off.

The above is for the rough picture and not set in stone, many variations are possible. The main theme here is time off with low levels. "To feel the highs, you need to reach the lows". This is largely based on manipulating the dopamine system and allowing time to re sensitise the receptors.

Lots of people are going to be upset with this scheme of mine.

Last edited:

Anonymon

Through lots and lots of experimentation, I have learned to reliably repeat this. With a massive caveat: "To have repeated honeymoons, you need to embrace the rollercoaster".

- Smaller injections, but with time off. (eg daily cypionate for 2 weeks on, 2.5 weeks off). Smoother than the above one large injection.
- Daily or twice daily prop\suspension\TNE\creams\strong oral DHTs for 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Doses may need to be increased daily as effects wane, before finally culminating in time off.

The main theme here is time off with low levels. "To feel the highs, you need to reach the lows". This is largely based on manipulating the dopamine system and allowing time to re sensitise the receptors.

If that is how you’re rolling, higher dose pregnenolone would amplify your dopamine response to things.

bixt

If that is how you’re rolling, higher dose pregnenolone would amplify your dopamine response to things.

I will be sure to try this out again. The previous time I experimented with pregnenolone\DHEA was years ago, prior to my testosterone adventures. I felt absolutely nothing from a few brands then.

Anonymon

I will be sure to try this out again. The previous time I experimented with pregnenolone\DHEA was years ago, prior to my testosterone adventures. I felt absolutely nothing from a few brands then.
Brand does seem to matter. I got nothing out of Life Extension but like Klaire Labs and Double Wood. Double Wood was my choice for Preg until I realized Amazon lied about the cost per cap so it’s Klaire Labs for me. 400mg in the morning in my case. 100 and under was meh, 200 is okay, 400 is great and about all I’m willing to pay for. Have been studies on preg increasing dopamine response to things like morphine or heroine as I recall in a dose dependent manner.

Forty2

The above is for the rough picture and not set in stone, many variations are possible. The main theme here is time off with low levels. "To feel the highs, you need to reach the lows". This is largely based on manipulating the dopamine system and allowing time to re sensitise the receptors.

Thanks.
A lot of guys feel good dosing TNE in oil once a day. Do you feel that it needs to be dosed twice a day? What dose did you use?

Which "strong oral DHTs" are you referring to?

Do you think my suggested protocol would fail because my T level would be too high before going back on test?

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

I believe it was someone on this forum, a few years ago, who, by varying the dose and injection frequency, was able to have more good days(libido/erections) every month. It does require discipline. And more men probably are doing fine with a fixed protocol, whether injections(regardless of the ester) compounded cream on the scrotum or pellets. Add to that, men who use a PDE-5 inhibitor or PT-141 or Trimix. But if someone isn't doing well and has the time and inclination, why not? If you're on T, you want to maximize the benefits and keep feeling good and functioning most of the time!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me