Excited About New Protocol...But When Can I Start?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi everybody,
I was finally able to have my first consult at Defy. The doctor went over all my labs and explained everything to the tee just like you guys said. He recommends me going up in my testosterone since my Free T is not optimal at 12. I've been battling a non existent libido with ED problems along with a year long struggle with not being able to lose weight no matter what I do. My only concern in the new protocol is adding DHEA since many of you say it will cause a further surge in my estrogen which I shared with the doctor. However, since my DHEA is really low at 45, he would like to see it more in the 200's range. I did get prescribed an AI since my estrogen is still high at 39 and that's without HCG. Here is my new protocol, what do you think?

Current Protocol:
Testosterone Cypionate: 100 mg per week, 50 mg injections 2x per week.

New Protocol:
  • Begin TESTOSTERONE Cyp 200 mg/ml – 140 MG total per week/ 70 MG TWICE A WEEK
  • Begin HCG 500 iu SQ THREE TIMES WEEKLY to reverse/prevent testicular atrophy
  • Begin Anastrozole 0.25mg THREE TIMES WEEKLY – h/o elevated E2, titrate on follow-up
  • Begin DHEA 50 mg po EVERY NIGHT
  • Begin Vitamin D3 5000 iu daily
  • Begin Fish oil 3-4 g po EVERY day for HDL support
  • Begin Liothyronine (Cytomel) 5mcg cap EVERY am - 30 min before food - May increase by 5mcg EVERY 2 weeks up to 20mcg
My main question, which I forgot to ask was when I can start this new protocol. My medications won't come until this time next week, but I still have my own testosterone cypionate. I inject on Monday mornings and Thursday evenings which happens to be today. Do I start injecting 70mg today or do I wait until my other medications arrive? Does it make a difference? Yes, I know my estradiol is going to rise with the increase in testosterone, but shouldn't I start sooner rather than later. I expect the next 6 weeks to be interesting, but at least now I have some reinforcements. Really hoping that now that I'm finally receiving medication for my thyroid that the weight will finally drop enough so that one day I will not need an AI. Thanks for your help guys.

Attachments

• Defy Results.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

You can start when ever. Say you start on Monday. Inject Monday AM and then Thursday evening.
Adjust as needed for the day you actually start.

Good luck on your new protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching