EPA vs DHA, Know the Differences

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'd be concerned about buying any fish oil online. Who knows how long it may have sat in a hot truck. Obviously depending on climate but possibly something to think about.
I see some of the reviews on Amazon (even with the high quality ones) mention capsules melting together and rancidity issues. Some of the local health food stores around here guarantee freshness and point to point refrigerated truck shipping to store.

Everything I see at Chamberlain's is so highly priced. Yikes if they carry this I can't imagine the cost.

You sure do make a compelling point though. And maybe I need to look for a mom and pop health food store because it's 10 bucks more maybe I might do that. Amazon Prime is great but where is that stuff stored?

maxadvance

Everything I see at Chamberlain's is so highly priced. Yikes if they carry this I can't imagine the cost.

You sure do make a compelling point though. And maybe I need to look for a mom and pop health food store because it's 10 bucks more maybe I might do that. Amazon Prime is great but where is that stuff stored?

If you suspect that then send it back, I've been buying direct from OmegaVia through Amazon and have had no issues. They bottle and test their stuff here in the USA and are based here in California. I cancelled my order of the blueocean and got this instead, I trust the company and this stuff is even more potent. They're calling it pharma grade. Basically 1105mg of Omegas per capsule.

http://www.amazon.com/OmegaVia-Phar...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

gallan

Banned
If you suspect that then send it back, I've been buying direct from OmegaVia through Amazon and have had no issues. They bottle and test their stuff here in the USA and are based here in California. I cancelled my order of the blueocean and got this instead, I trust the company and this stuff is even more potent. They're calling it pharma grade. Basically 1105mg of Omegas per capsule.

http://www.amazon.com/OmegaVia-Phar...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

This seems like an excellent product despite my original worries about transit times and rancidity. It appears their distilling method takes away those concerns. I ordered it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Asian J Androl. 2016 Oct 28. doi: 10.4103/1008-682X.190323. [Epub ahead of print]

Fatty acid intake in relation to reproductive hormones and testicular volume among young healthy men.

Mínguez-Alarcón L1,2, Chavarro JE3,4,5, Mendiola J2, Roca M6, Tanrikut C7,8, Vioque J9,10, Jørgensen N11, Torres-Cantero AM2,12.

Author information

1Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
2Department of Health and Social Sciences, Division of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Murcia School of Medicine, IMIB-Arrixaca, Espinardo (Murcia), Spain.
3Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
4Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
5Channing Division of Network Medicine, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
6Roca Fertility, Advanced Clinic Management SLU, Murcia, Spain.
7Department of Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
8Department of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
9CIBER Epidemiology and Public Health (CIBERESP), Institute of Health III (ISCIII), Madrid, Spain.
10Department of Public Health, Miguel Hernández University, Elche-Alicante, Spain.
11Department of Growth and Reproduction, University of Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark.
12Regional Campus of International Excellence "Campus Mare Nostrum", University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain.

Abstract

Emerging evidence suggests that dietary fats may influence testicular function. However, most of the published literature on this field has used semen quality parameters as the only proxy for testicular function. We examined the association of fat intake with circulating reproductive hormone levels and testicular volume among healthy young Spanish men. This is a cross-sectional study among 209 healthy male volunteers conducted between October 2010 and November 2011 in Murcia Region of Spain. Participants completed questionnaires on lifestyle, diet, and smoking, and each underwent a physical examination, and provided a blood sample. Linear regression was used to examine the association between each fatty acid type and reproductive hormone levels and testicular volumes. Monounsaturated fatty acids intake was inversely associated with serum blood levels of calculated free testosterone, total testosterone, and inhibin B. A positive association was observed between the intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids, particularly of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, and luteinizing hormone concentrations. In addition, the intake of trans fatty acids was associated with lower total testosterone and calculated free testosterone concentrations (P trend = 0.01 and 0.02, respectively). The intake of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids was positively related to testicular volume while the intake of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and trans fatty acids was inversely related to testicular volume. These data suggest that fat intake, and particularly intake of omega 3, omega 6, and trans fatty acids, may influence testicular function.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me