Endo not to par? :( Finding a Doctor with Experience on how to Properly administer TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

EstefanXL

Evening gentlemen, first time post'e long time thread reader. So as of March 2016 i am TRT free, my Primary doc suggested i do so since i was going to an ageless health clinic to receive weekly shots of 130mg Test Cyp , .25 arimidex, and 500iu of HCG. He suggested a break to establish a baseline and if indeed there is a condition which warrants TRT that the insurance would provide the medication instead of having a 3rd party involved. I've been on clomid 25mg ED since my initial blood work showed a test lever of 50 yes 50 after 4 weeks of j(just 500iu X2 a week) and my last injection ( i was tappered down). Anyways i am a little concerned since i explained to the Endocrinologist if i indeed need to be on TRT that how he would manage it and he just said well patches or just a shot which he seemed biased against since he favored the patches. He also told me he does not prescribe Arimidex or HCG even though i told him while i was on test alone i had some testicular "pain" which the hcg seemed to take care off. Anyways he scheduled a blood test and sperm analysis to be done July, he wants me to quit the clomid by then to establish a clear baseline. My question to you guys is if it comes to it and i need to be on TRT for life how do i find an experienced doc/endo who is aware/familiar with hcg/anaztrozole in conjunction with test while still having the insurance/hmo involved. One of the reasons i stopped trt was $210 a month was hitting my budget and the fertility issues i read about caused me a to pause and re-think the commitment.

Located in Southern California 92780

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale