Enclomiphene source?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cynice49

Hey guys,

After being on TRT for about 6-7 years, I am looking to PCT off. Have always tried to combat some side effects possibly caused by TRT and want to see if any of these side effects change coming off. I get my TRT thru a urologist and have brought up the conversation about enclomip but he's never heard of it and offered clomid. before I take the climid I wanted to see if anyone had any recs on where to find enclomip, whether its an easy Telehealth source online or another clinic. I have pregnyl but I am just looking for enclomip (and if I feel good, having the possibility of staying on for a period of time after)

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Hey guys,

After being on TRT for about 6-7 years, I am looking to PCT off. Have always tried to combat some side effects possibly caused by TRT and want to see if any of these side effects change coming off. I get my TRT thru a urologist and have brought up the conversation about enclomip but he's never heard of it and offered clomid. before I take the climid I wanted to see if anyone had any recs on where to find enclomip, whether its an easy Telehealth source online or another clinic. I have pregnyl but I am just looking for enclomip (and if I feel good, having the possibility of staying on for a period of time after)

thanks
As of March this year, Empower Pharmacy was selling Enclomiphene Citrate (6.25, 12.5 and 25 mg capsules). You just need a script from a doctor and as I understand it, the doctor needs to fax it to Empower.

Good luck.

Cynice49

As of March this year, Empower Pharmacy was selling Enclomiphene Citrate (6.25, 12.5 and 25 mg capsules). You just need a script from a doctor and as I understand it, the doctor needs to fax it to Empower.

Good luck.

Thank you! I was wondering If they still were, I didn't see it listed on their site but Defy had it listed. I may just go thru defy with their post cycle therapy option and see how it goes.

aneuman

I have no problems sharing with you or anybody else, but I can't upload Excel files to the forum. Even though this workbook does not contain "macros", so it's safe, I understand why it's done. I'm sorry.

@Nelson Vergel, @Cataceous, if there's any way to submit this kind of files for testing or quarantine let me know.

Cynice49

I wanted to add if anyone else sees this,

Has anyone used Valhalla or Maximus? I think there's another one, Nu image medical but that's one place I have not seen a lot of convo about. Im not sure where they source their enclo from, so I was a little nervous looking into those sites. If they were able to send a script to empower id probably trust them more.

I recently started looking into Enclomiphene and researched Maximus trying to figure out why there were more expensive. Their King Protocol includes both Enclomiphene and Pregnenolon. After researching Pregnenolon, it didn't have favorable results, I didn't feel comfortable paying almost twice the price something that didn't have as positive results as just using Enclomiphene even though the King Protocol seems to receive good reviews.

The GetPeterMD has great results, but you MUST purchase a 6 month supply which really bugs me. Although the web site claims you can get a refund, from what I have found, for those people saying it didn't work and wanted a refund, they were denied because their numbers increased. So, even if the medicine has no affect, if your numbers go up, the company feels it works.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me