I started this protocol it's been 4 weeks just got bloods today um not sure if its working right.
My protocol is 12.5mg enclo daily and 0.15ml 3 times a week from a compounded hcg 3750IU.
Mild energy increases not much else i dont think.
got my results back after 4 weeks I only feel ok maybe but its weird.
Um test went up LH and FSH non detectable estrogen went up SHGB went down a lot lower.
Not sure on IGF1 because enclomiphine lowers it don't have results.
My morning cortisol is high but i seem stressed.
DHEA went up i dunno what to think.
Like it raised test in numbers but i dunno i feel mildly better i dunno still soft cock but ED can be multiple things.
And balls haven't changed size even mildly with hcg.
I have a soft cock got one boner or maybe another masturbated and barely a drop of liquid.
Things that annoy me are small balls low libido no erections had one.
I dunno if im getting much symptom relief and whats working or isn't.
Can post results but wont let me cuz im a new member and haven't made enough posts.
My protocol is 12.5mg enclo daily and 0.15ml 3 times a week from a compounded hcg 3750IU.
Mild energy increases not much else i dont think.
got my results back after 4 weeks I only feel ok maybe but its weird.
Um test went up LH and FSH non detectable estrogen went up SHGB went down a lot lower.
Not sure on IGF1 because enclomiphine lowers it don't have results.
My morning cortisol is high but i seem stressed.
DHEA went up i dunno what to think.
Like it raised test in numbers but i dunno i feel mildly better i dunno still soft cock but ED can be multiple things.
And balls haven't changed size even mildly with hcg.
I have a soft cock got one boner or maybe another masturbated and barely a drop of liquid.
Things that annoy me are small balls low libido no erections had one.
I dunno if im getting much symptom relief and whats working or isn't.
Can post results but wont let me cuz im a new member and haven't made enough posts.
Attachments
-
SmartSelect_20261006_101128_Brave.webp22.8 KB · Views: 0 -
SmartSelect_20261006_101253_Brave.webp8.7 KB · Views: 0 -
SmartSelect_20261006_101322_Brave.webp22.1 KB · Views: 0 -
SmartSelect_20261006_101337_Brave.webp17 KB · Views: 0 -
SmartSelect_20261006_102205_Samsung Notes.webp28.4 KB · Views: 0 -
SmartSelect_20261006_102233_Samsung Notes.webp23.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: