email on Oral Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

thatcarnarn

Had this email come to me today. Got me wondering what the drug is called. Think it is the known orals like Kyzatrex? I imagine you all don't agree that what he is saying is accurate. Sounds too good to be true. Thoughts?

(email body)
An industry changing new technology has just arrived, a fully FDA Approved Daily Oral Testosterone Therapy and (Name removed, didn't want to break any rules here) is the only telemedicine platform approved to distribute this exciting new therapy. This is what testosterone replacement therapy always should have been.

Advanced benefits include:
• Does NOT reduce natural Testosterone production, actually increases it (that's right! Improves your own production, which is incredible!)
• Does NOT elevate Estrogen, so no more E-blockers.
• Optimizes hormone balance by imitating the body's natural daily circadian cycles.
• NO injections required.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Think it is the known orals like Kyzatrex?
• Does NOT reduce natural Testosterone production, actually increases it (that's right! Improves your own production, which is incredible!)
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Any amount of exogenous testosterone will shut your natural production down.

Does NOT elevate Estrogen
That would be a deal breaker for me, if true. The New England Journal of Medicine says the main benefit of TRT is derived from estrogen.

The lab ranges (20-40 pg/mL) for estrogen were derived from men with Total T <500 ng/dL, and NOT Men on TRT.

I’m on Jatenzo, a competing brand of oral T capsules and I have elevated estrogen. Kyzatrex can’t be that much different.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Had this email come to me today. Got me wondering what the drug is called. Think it is the known orals like Kyzatrex? I imagine you all don't agree that what he is saying is accurate. Sounds too good to be true. Thoughts?

(email body)
An industry changing new technology has just arrived, a fully FDA Approved Daily Oral Testosterone Therapy and (Name removed, didn't want to break any rules here) is the only telemedicine platform approved to distribute this exciting new therapy. This is what testosterone replacement therapy always should have been.

• Optimizes hormone balance by imitating the body's natural daily circadian cycles.

The only FDA-approved oral T formulations approved for the treatment of testosterone deficiency in the US are (Jatenzo, Tlando, and Kyzatrex).

The first oral formulation of testosterone Jatenzo was approved by the US FDA back in 2019.

Other formulations of oral TU such as Tlando and Kyzatrex were released in 2022.

Other than the last point (NO injections required) this is misleading!

Any form of exogenous testosterone other than Natesto will have a strong impact on the shutdown of the hpta.

Out of all the formulations available, Natesto will have the least impact.

Any time you increase T you drive up estradiol.

The higher you drive up your FT the higher you drive up estradiol.

Just because one has elevated estradiol it is not a given that an AI would be needed

Oral TU is dosed twice daily and will result in 2 distinct peaks (short-lived)/troughs 24/7.

Although one can achieve fairly high peaks (depending on dose) they are short-lived and T levels do not stay elevated too long let alone trough levels will be much lower.

One can achieve much higher peaks/troughs let alone steady-state T levels on injections.

Natural endogenous testosterone secretion is pulsatile and diurnal.

During the natural 24-hour circadian rhythm of a healthy young male T levels will start rising gradually overnight reaching a peak (highest point) in the early AM followed by lower levels in the late afternoon and reaching trough (lowest point) in the evening.

Fluctuations from peak--->trough would be around 20-25%

One daily peak/trough.

My reply from a previous thread:

Jatenzo (oral TU)

If anything you are getting 2 daily peaks/troughs 24/7.

T levels will be much lower before it is time for your second dose (12 hrs after 1st dose) let alone after you take your second dose you will hit a high Cmax 2-4 hrs later then T levels will rapidly decline and will be much lower overnight until your next dose in the early AM.

Even if dosed once daily which no one would do your T levels would be much lower in the evening/throughout the night until your next morning dose.

Many fail to realize that T levels gradually rise overnight reaching a peak in the early AM.

*elevated and near peak TT level during nighttime sleep, peak TT level around the time of morning awakening

*T production occurs in the greatest amount during sleep as recurring pulses at approximately 90 min intervals in healthy young males and approximately 140 min in healthy middle-aged males (91).

This is key:

(i) elevated and near peak TT level during nighttime sleep, (ii) peak TT level around the time of morning awakening, (iii) moderately elevated TT level during the initial hours of wakefulness, (iv) reduced TT level in the late afternoon, and (v) lowest TT level in the evening. Based upon these criteria, only the Androderm® transdermal patch (Figure 3D), when applied in the evening (∼22:00 h) as recommended, closely mimics the TT circadian rhythm of normal young adult males.

*There are substantial differences between the therapies in the derived TT 24 h pattern; moreover, all but one of them differs either somewhat or greatly from the normative one of diurnally active young adult males, which is defined by:

(i) elevated and near peak TT level during nighttime sleep, (ii) peak TT level around the time of morning awakening, (iii) moderately elevated TT level during the initial hours of wakefulness, (iv) reduced TT level in the late afternoon, and (v) lowest TT level in the evening. Based upon these criteria, only the Androderm® transdermal patch (Figure 3D), when applied in the evening (∼22:00 h) as recommended, closely mimics the TT circadian rhythm of normal young adult males.

*The Jatenzo® oral soft gel capsule formulation ingested twice daily at equal intervals also gives rise to variable TT levels of distinct 12 h patterning, with prominent Cmax following 2 to 4 h after each ingestion and rapidly declining levels thereafter (Figure 3B).

*As shown in the graphs of Figures 2 and 3, the PK of most FDA-approved PA-TRTs gives rise to TT 24-hour patterns that deviate greatly from the normative one thereby failing to satisfy one or more of the five specified criteria.

*The temporal patterns of these PA-TRTs differ from normal, either in the timing of the peak and/or nadir TT concentrations, by achieving the highest hormone levels generally between midmorning and noon and lowest (rather than near peak) ones during sleep (Figure 2A-2F).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me