E2 Sensitive 276 - Help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

zentech

Hey guys,

I got my results back the other day and the sensitive test was reading as a whopping 276 (see attachment). My TRT protocol is 125mg sustanon a week divided into 2 shots (62.5mg per), plus 500iu HCG 2x/week. For some reason I convert a lot of test into estrogen and need an AI to balance it out. How much Arimidex/Aromasin would you guys recommend?

Cheers

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 88
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would not do anything except continue as you are and retest that, labs do make mistakes and making changes to your dose would not be warranted. Verify that value and then adjust.

zentech

Hi guys,

We use pmol/l in Australia. 276 pmol/l is equivalent to 75 pg/ml, which is still over 3x the desirable level (assuming a 22 pg/ml optimal target). My symptoms are low libido, ED, brain fog, fatigue, depression. Apologies for the confusion

Last edited:

Nashtide

You will get many varied opinions. 75 is high and would be way too high for me. No need to be at 22 or any other specific number. If you are having high E2 symptoms and you have high E2 numbers, you should treat the problem. I would start low with the anastrazole and monitor symptoms. Perhaps 0.25mg at the time of injections for a week and see how you are feeling.

Joey786

22pg/ml optimal e2? Sounds like you’ve been hanging around t-nation? It will be difficult to interpret you value because that range isn’t typically used.

Systemlord

22pg/ml optimal e2? Sounds like you’ve been hanging around t-nation? It will be difficult to interpret you value because that range isn’t typically used.

That's like saying everyone should aim for a total testosterone of 500, because all men will feel optimal at that range, right?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me