E2 not sensitive taken - Labcorp screwup

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay

I had my Defy follow up blood work done and the lab took the wrong test. It came back that my E2 was 20. If they did the correct test of 'sensitive' would that number generally come back higher or lower?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

How did you verify that the wrong test was run? From the report - language on the report itself/the reference range? What is the reference range, and which lab performed the test? *Generally* speaking, the "standard" test, of no value to men, reports values higher than are actually present. Either way, it would be reasonable to say that you do NOT have elevated estradiol with that reading.

Jay

Estradiol 20.7 pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01
Roche ECLIA methodology

Just wondering if in general that my sensitive would be lower or higher given this number? I did find a website (http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Which_Estradiol_Test_Best.aspxf) suggesting that in general the standard will show numbers that are much higher than sensitive. If this is the case I might want to back off AI (currently .6 per week split in 2 dosages)

Although, I do feel great at this level.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you feel great, I wouldn't change a thing. Hopefully things will be corrected after your consultation.

Estradiol 20.7 pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01
Roche ECLIA methodology

Just wondering if in general that my sensitive would be lower or higher given this number? I did find a website (http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Which_Estradiol_Test_Best.aspxf) suggesting that in general the standard will show numbers that are much higher than sensitive. If this is the case I might want to back off AI (currently .6 per week split in 2 dosages)

Although, I do feel great at this level.

I would leave it alone, not change anything, until the proper test is taken, but you say you're feeling great so that's all that matters, wrong test or right test.
Typically when I go in to the lab (I use Quest) they ask me to sign something verifying identity, address, etc.., I always look down and check the tests that they've entered and have had to correct them once when they entered the standard Estradiol test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me