E2 in single digits again

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

My E2 is back into single digits again but this time as opposed to last time I have no low E2 symptoms, no ED, no joint pain, no overt anxiety, I was actually really surprised to see my E2 was low this time around, weird how the body works.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My E2 is back into single digits again but this time as opposed to last time I have no low E2 symptoms, no ED, no joint pain, no overt anxiety, I was actually really surprised to see my E2 was low this time around, weird how the body works.

Helps when you expand on an existing thread and/or details so we know what's up w you.

Vitamin_C

About a year ago I crashed my E2 to single digits and had anxiety, a little joint pain, and ED, night sweats . This time around I was just taking my standard .25 of Adex twice weekly and it was back in single digits but I was symptom free this time, had no idea it was even low . No joint pain, great wood and libido, no night sweats, minimal to no anxiety .

Vince

Super Moderator
Even though you're not having any low symptoms. I wouldn't let my estradiol levels run that low, too many health issues are caused by low levels.

Nashtide

Oh yeah I’m def dropping the AI for a bit, I just think it’s interesting I have no low E2 symptoms this time around .
That is interesting. You would think that having an E2 in the single digits would certainly cause symptoms considering you've had low E2 symptoms in the past. Just goes to show that there is probably more we don't know than do know about TRT.

Vitamin_C

That is interesting. You would think that having an E2 in the single digits would certainly cause symptoms considering you've had low E2 symptoms in the past. Just goes to show that there is probably more we don't know than do know about TRT.

Exactly, I felt zero low E2 symptoms , unless there was a lab error my E2 is 6 on the SonoraQuest labs ultra sensitive assay. Waking up with wood, libido very high, strong erections , no mood problems, no brain fog , minimal joint pain, hair soft and skin not dry.

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt I did have single-digit estradiol levels. Though I never had any symptoms from them. Plus my whole time on trt I've never had any symptoms from estrogen.

Oh yeah I’m def dropping the AI for a bit, I just think it’s interesting I have no low E2 symptoms this time around .

To me this is a big RED flag the accuracy of your blood test should be questioned.
LabCorp has errored twice on me in the last 18 months. One caused me to crash my feritin when I acted on the bogus HCT.

To me this is a big RED flag the accuracy of your blood test should be questioned.
LabCorp has errored twice on me in the last 18 months. One caused me to crash my feritin when I acted on the bogus HCT.

Totally agree...when you get one test that is out of the ordinary unfortunately the prudent advice here is to discount the result.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me