E2 crash on 12.5mg Adex?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Airborne Warrior

So I took just a quarter tab (12,5mg) of adex around 4 days ago and now feel like complete shit. Is it even possible to crash your E2 on a single small dose of adex?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You misplaced the decimal point, you meant .125mg. Compeltely unlikely you crashed anything but then you've withheld a ton of details in your mystery post so who's to know what's going on with you. Usually better to expand on your previous posts than create new threads.

Blackhawk

Very confusing. 12.5 has certainly got to be wrong. (I hope)

"tablets" are generally 1mg. Can you check the dosage of one tablet?

1/4 tablet is 0.25

.125 is an eighth mg.

Blackhawk

WTF are you on about? What previous post and what details? Can .125mg of adex crash E2 is quite a simple question.

It is unlikely but not unheard of to have symptoms from a single dose 0.125 dose of anastrozole. There are multiple reports from forum members that this happened to them. But it also depends what your E2 was before you took it.

The drug itself can have side effects as well, so feeling like crap may not be due to decreased E2, but a direct drug side effect.

You have not specified what you symptoms nor E2 blood levels were related to this event. "Feel like complete shit" is not indicative of anything specific.

Airborne Warrior

Haven't had my bloods done for a few months so have no idea what my current levels are. Thank you for your post; you have pretty much answered what I wanted to know.

Blackhawk

I'll also add to emphasize, that if your E2 was low to start with it is much more likely a single 0.125 dose would give you low E2 symptoms. It is pretty common for guys to misinterpret low E2 symptoms as high and take anastrozole. This is why unless you have a track record and know your high/low E2 symptoms inside out, that it is really good to check your E2 sensitive LC/MS before taking an AI.

M

MarkM

So I took just a quarter tab (12,5mg) of adex around 4 days ago and now feel like complete shit. Is it even possible to crash your E2 on a single small dose of adex?

We are all different, and it is possible for a low dose of 0.125 mg of anastrozole to give you some terrible symptoms if you already had borderline low E2. The good thing is that anastrozole has a half life of 48 to 50 hours. It normally would take 10 days for anastrozole to get completely out of our system but if you just took the one 0.125 mg dose I'll guess it will be gone altogether even sooner since there is not a compounding effect of numerous doses of it.

Anastrozole is a pretty powerful drug, even at very small doses. Hope you start feeling better soon.

WTF are you on about? What previous post and what details? Can .125mg of adex crash E2 is quite a simple question.

I see a high E symptom. Nonetheless...no one can possibly say, at all, what such a basically micro-dose would affect YOU. With no labs, no statement as to your TRT protocol, if any, no one has any idea what is or could be going on with you.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching