Dr scare tactics

Buy Lab Tests Online
I went to an urgent care to get a physical for defy and the Dr sees I'm on testosterone and asks why? Then tells me that my "dinky will shrink" they claims a new study links trt to testicular cancer. Then says he wouldnt want to see me being misled by one of these clinics. Then when he finds out its a Dr he knows that is currently writing my script he clams up about it. Not even gonna get into the fact that before he opened the curtain I thought he was a mentally disabled patient being seen there. I'm actually kind of horrified that he practices medicine. Then when he saw that im also on methadone he tells me that i would be shocked to know that drugs are not new and that they have been around for thousands of years. He had a bowl cut and slured in a femineish voice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

I went to an urgent care to get a physical for defy and the Dr sees I'm on testosterone and asks why? Then tells me that my "dinky will shrink" they claims a new study links trt to testicular cancer. Then says he wouldnt want to see me being misled by one of these clinics. Then when he finds out its a Dr he knows that is currently writing my script he clams up about it. Not even gonna get into the fact that before he opened the curtain I thought he was a mentally disabled patient being seen there. I'm actually kind of horrified that he practices medicine. Then when he saw that im also on methadone he tells me that i would be shocked to know that drugs are not new and that they have been around for thousands of years. He had a bowl cut and slured in a femineish voice.

Next time bring in just the second page and tell them you need a physical for work or for a sports team or something. Most doctors are uneducated on hormone replacement and still believe a lot of the scare tactics themselves.

Systemlord

Testicular cancer is actually linked to low testosterone, nearly 40% of testicular cancer survivors had low testosterone levels.

To say TRT causes testicular cancer is laughable, I wonder who is behind these new studies, probably big pharma. The truth is big pharma has been teaching doctors for decades that TRT causes cancer which we now know is proven false.

maxadvance

Testicular cancer is actually linked to low testosterone, nearly 40% of testicular cancer survivors had low testosterone levels.

To say TRT causes testicular cancer is laughable, I wonder who is behind these new studies, probably big pharma. The truth is big pharma has been teaching doctors for decades that TRT causes cancer which we now know is proven false.

Not to be an ass, but you citing T levels after at least one nut has been cut off is pretty laughable too

Blackmar401 - it’s always frustrating to hear such misinformation being propogated...especially from a professional.

Maxadvance - believe it or not, just this week I had a patient with one teste (lost one early in life from surgical removal of undescended teste), present with an endogenous testosterone level >900. The single teste was larger and was clearly compensating for the loss of the other teste (similar to how a kidney can respond after loss of it’s partner). Unfortunately, this particular patient had very high SHBG...which was binding most of his testosterone. Goes to show, however, that one teste can be capable especially in younger guys.

maxadvance

that's interesting, I wonder if that's the norm or an exception. But having half of your T producing engines eliminated can't be ideal or expected to produce normal levels afterwards.

Blackmar401 - it’s always frustrating to hear such misinformation being propogated...especially from a professional.

Maxadvance - believe it or not, just this week I had a patient with one teste (lost one early in life from surgical removal of undescended teste), present with an endogenous testosterone level >900. The single teste was larger and was clearly compensating for the loss of the other teste (similar to how a kidney can respond after loss of it’s partner). Unfortunately, this particular patient had very high SHBG...which was binding most of his testosterone. Goes to show, however, that one teste can be capable especially in younger guys.
I also explained to him that I tested at 71 and the hot flashes and extreme sweating and blood pressure issues i was having stoped after starring testosterone. His response was that they had nothing to do with each other.

Vitamin_C

He's ignorant if he believes T use will shrink your penis. He is correct that drugs have been used for thousands of years in some form or another, nothing new under the sun.

He's ignorant if he believes T use will shrink your penis. He is correct that drugs have been used for thousands of years in some form or another, nothing new under the sun.
I just thought it was funny that he thought he would blow my mind with that fact especially given i have opium poppies tattooed up both arms

sonero

It seems your urgent care doctor's advise matches your initial impression of him.

Last edited:
Also my penis has gotten bigger since starting. Both flacid and erect. I kind of wanted to throw that back at him but considering all the young female medical assistants within ear shot I kind of just wanted the topic of my penis shrinking to be dropped.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me