Dr. David Diamond: Exposing the cholesterol myth

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Nice presentation. I believe alot is true. I would say inflammation is also a problem.
But in partial rebuttal, I am 56 and just had a heart attack 10 weeks ago. I am in good shape was training for the “Murph” when this happened. Running on treadmill at 7 mph. I am 5’10” and weigh 197. Can barely pinch around my belly none on tricep or inner leg. BP 120-130/75-85 taken regularly over different times of the day. No meds other than test cyp. Been on baby asprin twice daily and 3.6 grams high quality fish oil for several years. Total cholesterol typically 170-180, ldl 90-100 hdl 38-42. Platletts below midline triglycerides as well.
Yet i had a heart attack, 100% occlusion of LAD. If i had not been two minutes from ER probably not here or seriously bad disability.
So i think that kind of bucks part of his reasoning

mooseman109

Seems like he is stating cholesterol does not cause heart damage. I have not checked the markers he stated, so I can not answer those things, YET! I will try to get the items he mentioned checked. My total chol was 180 is and ldl was top of range and occasionally over. Still had a heart attack while being in really good shape overall.
Not sure what that means, but I do not think cholesterol can be ruled out completely.
I do agree that big pharma is funding the statin and all other drugs. I also appreciate his breaking down of published stats. All numbers can be made what you want them to say.
SO i heard him and will check other indicators he spoke about, just not sure he is 100%, maybe he is and I am wrong.
After having a surprise heart attack I am checking out a lot of things. What I have found is for everything one side says, I can back it up with another study from the other side!

Gianluca

Seems like he is stating cholesterol does not cause heart damage. I have not checked the markers he stated, so I can not answer those things, YET! I will try to get the items he mentioned checked. My total chol was 180 is and ldl was top of range and occasionally over. Still had a heart attack while being in really good shape overall.
Not sure what that means, but I do not think cholesterol can be ruled out completely.
I do agree that big pharma is funding the statin and all other drugs. I also appreciate his breaking down of published stats. All numbers can be made what you want them to say.
SO i heard him and will check other indicators he spoke about, just not sure he is 100%, maybe he is and I am wrong.
After having a surprise heart attack I am checking out a lot of things. What I have found is for everything one side says, I can back it up with another study from the other side!

Have you ever being tested for Lp(a)?

SilverSurfer

Do you have a family history of heart disease?

Gianluca

I'm not sure what constitutes "elevated". I see numbers all over the place.

I think anything above 50/75 nmol/L is considered elevated and a inherited genetic factor. Mine was at 135. But I'm very confident I will find it lower due to discontinuing the AI, and Thyroid optimization

Blackhawk

I have an LAD stent after angina with exertion at age 54, no MI, 95-98% occlusion.

LPa 6, ref range <30mg/dl

No other significant risks in Cleveland Heart labs/lipidology, Previous heart scan showed tiny-minimal calcification way downstream in a R side artery, not considered a risk.

Not overweight, active, no diabetic troubles or insulin resistance, etc.

Only ongoing marker not ideal, low-ish HDL

Shit happens regardless of your numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me