Dr. Crisler, SQ, and studies?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

These endless debates about subq versus IM baffle me. Try both protocols and see which one you like better. It's that simple.
I wonder how many actually know which way they are actually injecting. Or maybe a little of both (50/50) haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Madman being cringy as usual.

SubQ often makes for less testosterone and higher e2 in the blood. Demonstrated tons of times thruout most TRT/bodybuilder forums, even on here.

Me personally: Cut my T in half and doubled my e2.

The few - non peer revieved BTW - studies done on subQ are _shit_ and nothin else.

SubQ is usually suboptimal, period.

I would love madman to get in an argument with broderick chavez about this. 2 old grumpy men going at it - and yes madman, you would get crushed totally.

NEXT

LMFAO!

I'm in my 40s numbskull.

All those bumass forums again!

Gotta love that herd mentality.

Get crushed not a f**KING chance!

By the way, my doctor is considered one of the pioneers in Canada when it comes to subcutaneous T injections.

Been doing this since the early 2000s and treat 100s of men that do well with symptom relief let alone achieving high/very high TT/FT levels injecting strictly sub-q.

Almost two f**king decades and still going strong!

Far and few would be hitting sub-par T levels on such.

If anything the main disadvantage would be those that develop nodules/lumps.

Achieving lower T levels let alone higher E far from common when looking at all the men on TRT not that tiny f**king slice of the pie!

post #10/11/12/4749/50

That sums it up nicely!

Better yet go straight to post #47 and let that burn in your dome champ!

madman

Super Moderator
Madman being cringy as usual.

SubQ often makes for less testosterone and higher e2 in the blood. Demonstrated tons of times thruout most TRT/bodybuilder forums, even on here.

Me personally: Cut my T in half and doubled my e2.

The few - non peer revieved BTW - studies done on subQ are _shit_ and nothin else.

SubQ is usually suboptimal, period.

I would love madman to get in an argument with broderick chavez about this. 2 old grumpy men going at it - and yes madman, you would get crushed totally.

NEXT

Screenshot (20148).png

I like my chops medium rare with a pint of Guinness to wash down the filthy stink!

Make sure to press pause at the 1:15 mark.

Back to the herd BRUH!

You should have known by now that if you keep fingering the devil eventually you get f**ked.

Nuff said!

Hyrulewarrior1978

I mean if subQ didn’t work, they wouldn’t make an fda approved product that uses this method (xyosted). Still I see many men complaining of its ineffectiveness so who knows lol.

equel

LMFAO!

I'm in my 40s numbskull.

All those bumass forums again!

Gotta love that herd mentality.

Get crushed not a f**KING chance!

By the way, my doctor is considered one of the pioneers in Canada when it comes to subcutaneous T injections.

Been doing this since the early 2000s and treat 100s of men that do well with symptom relief let alone achieving high/very high TT/FT levels injecting strictly sub-q.

Almost two f**king decades and still going strong!

Far and few would be hitting sub-par T levels on such.

If anything the main disadvantage would be those that develop nodules/lumps.

Achieving lower T levels let alone higher E far from common when looking at all the men on TRT not that tiny f**king slice of the pie!

post #10/11/12/4749/50

That sums it up nicely!

Better yet go straight to post #47 and let that burn in your dome champ!

Wall of text
didnt read

dont get an heart attack there in ur retirement home grandpa!

equel

I mean if subQ didn’t work, they wouldn’t make an fda approved product that uses this method (xyosted). Still I see many men complaining of its ineffectiveness so who knows lol.

its suboptimal
TONS and TONS of guys complaining about it

check the forums where people actually compare their subQ vs IM levels

Common:
T go down, E2 go up.

Again, Im a master experimenter, I experiment with everything, so ofcourse i also tried this sub Q shit.

Ive tried 20 eod, 30 eod, 70 e5d, 100 e3.d

IM and subQ

Yes I waited freaking 6-8 weeks.

Consistent: Total T reduction by ~ 50%
E2 increase ~ 50%

PERIOD

Im sure subQ work for plenty, but for plenty it doesnt.

If u happy with subQ, continue.
If u not happy, give IM a shot.

If u happy but wanna experiment, maybe u think u can feel even BETTER? Try IM

Who knows, many prob will find out im fucking correct, as usual.

equel

Isnt there some shit about clomid boosting ur levels yet still people feel crap?

Might be the same with subQ - for some.

Yeah it might look great on paper but u just wont "feel right" - compared to IM.

If thats not u, all great.

That was me for sure, fuck subQ

Sergel

You guys are funny... Now I have been subq for all of the 4 years of my TRT... and had nothing but high T/free T issues ... and no high E2 ...lol

Maybe I am a hyper responder, but I am now on 80mg/week and my free T is just above high range, my T hovers around 900 ... now tell me subq does not work... I have low normal range SHBG...

My doc had started me on 120mg/week... and it took me quite a while to figure out less was better, my doc used to call me the body builder...

I don't know why this debate is so animated... to me, once you get it in, it's in... shoot it in your eye balls if you want, but I am not poking any of my muscles with a dart twice a week when it works this well in my belly fat...

Oh, and if you are getting nodules, you are not injecting it deep enough. Go straight in at a 90deg angle, don't side inject ... 2 cents from my subq experience...

RobRoy

View attachment 28597

I like my chops medium rare with a pint of Guinness to wash down the filthy stink!

Make sure to press pause at the 1:15 mark.

Back to the herd BRUH!

You should have known by now that if you keep fingering the devil eventually you get f**ked.

Nuff said!
I would ignore him. Equel is the village idiot

Attachments

• JU.0000000000002301.pdf
    291.5 KB · Views: 44
T

tareload

Hey he's back.

As covered here that work you posted should be redone properly.

Poor control arm match.

T

tareload

Thanks for deleting your more recent post. I knew you didn't mean it.

Hey at least they nuked all your posts and mine over at TNation (it appears). So that should give you some relief for all those pearls of wisdom shared over there. Bummer.

At some point I bet we will become fast buddies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me