Donating Blood to Lower High Hematocrit Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sean Mosher

Is there a need to schedule your blood donations around when you normally inject testosterone each week?
Would it make sense to donate the day before, or even a few hours before you inject?
Just curious whether or not the timing of your donation impacts or has any effect on when you inject testosterone each week.
Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I shoot everyother day, if I donate on injection day, I inject after donation otherwise its kid of moot for me. If I was shooting 2x a week I probably wouldn't donate the day or two after injection, I'd schedule it for my trough day.

Vince

Super Moderator
When donating blood, I don't think timing is a problem. You inject in the muscle or fat, not blood. But when I donate, I do donate on my injection day before I inject, just to be on the safe side.

When donating blood, I don't think timing is a problem. You inject in the muscle or fat, not blood. But when I donate, I do donate on my injection day before I inject, just to be on the safe side.

It's not an IV injection but it's in your blood, that cannot be disputed. Thus injecting and having high blood levels(!) and then donating might seem to be contradictory. I think we agree that donating before you inject is likely the best policy.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's not an IV injection but it's in your blood, that cannot be disputed. Thus injecting and having high blood levels(!) and then donating might seem to be contradictory. I think we agree that donating before you inject is likely the best policy.
Yeah...there is a small amount of testosterone circulated by your blood that will be lost in your donation, but I doubt it is significant over the 8 weeks minimum between donations. I schedule a blood donation the day I inject but before I inject.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me