Does testosterone and anabolic steroid cause roid rage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

Thanks for sharing Nelson. This was a landmark film for me years ago in revising my opinion on testosterone and inspiring me to learn more about the science behind anabolic use.

This also makes me think of one of your recent Google Hangouts in which Dr Saya of Defy Medical said he suspects that some of the instances of supposed 'roid range' may be due to estrogen and the poor management of the androgen/estrogen balance, more than the testosterone per say. And that certainly seems plausible.

Last edited:

Someguy

This also makes me think of one of your recent Google Hangouts in which Dr Saya of Defy Medical said he suspects that some of the instances of supposed 'roid range' may be due to estrogen and the poor management of the androgen/estrogen balance, more than the testosterone per say. And that certainly seems plausible.

This is very true in my experience. When my E2 is off I get moody and irritable. I'm much more likely to yell or snap at someone.

I'm sure a lot of (or even most) amateur bodybuilders who are taking black market steroids don't manage their e2 well and this is a big reason for the "roid rage" stereotype.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
[h=6]Anabolic Steroid Side Effects- Part 1[/b]By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone and Androgens in Chronic Illness

Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2015, 01:23 PM

[h=6]anabolic steroid user post cycle therapy.[/b]By dionisios mpastas in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions

Replies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 12:39 PM

[h=6]Anabolic Steroid Side Effects- Part 3[/b]By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone and Androgens in Chronic Illness

Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:47 PM

[h=6]Anabolic Steroid Side Effects- Part 2[/b]By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone and Androgens in Chronic Illness

Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:38 PM

[h=6]Anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism in young men.[/b]By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone- Miscellaneous Studies

Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:27 AM

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching