DOES MELATONIN MAKE SEX FEEL BETTER?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
But there's not long-term safety data, so people doing this are simply experimenting. They are also extrapolating from the benefits of normal levels over low levels. It's like saying that if 100 mg of testosterone per week makes hypogonadal men feel better then 1,000 mg per week must be 10 times better. The evidence for cancer prevention is deemed inconclusive, though there are positive associations in unblinded studies.[R]

Additionally, anyone thinking about mega-dosing should read up on the link between melatonin and prolactin.
The relationship between the concentrations of melatonin and prolactin over the 24-h cycle has been investigated in a group of young men at three times in the year. Melatonin and prolactin showed a significant positive correlation (P less than 0.001) for all times during the 24-h period but with a greater contribution from concentrations during the nocturnal period, when both hormones were elevated. The positive correlation for nocturnal concentrations was evident in February and March (P less than 0.01) but was of greatest significance in June (P less than 0.001). In blood samples taken at 15-min intervals during the morning (0800-1200) and evening (2000-2400), melatonin and prolactin concentrations were not significantly correlated. Melatonin concentrations increased before prolactin during the evening and decreased before prolactin in the morning. Oral administration of 6 mg melatonin significantly stimulated prolactin release above concentrations measured after placebo administration, in both the morning (P less than 0.05) and evening (P less than 0.01) time periods; the prolactin response being greater in the evening. These results provide evidence for melatonin controlling the nocturnal increase of prolactin via its ability to stimulate prolactin release.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Results: Melatonin produced dose-dependent changes in circulating concentrations of oxytocin and vasopressin, the 0.5 mg dose being stimulatory, while 5.0 mg was inhibitory. These two doses stimulated growth hormone release, while there was no significant effect on prolactin or cortisol release.

M.J

I started with 105 mg, for 52 days. Then I had my cholesterol panel done. Had my best labs ever.
Yesterday I did 10mg, had strange dreams me floating. But I felt I was on suspension just hanging somewhere between sleeping and awake very strange.
I also had sex, felt like I had few drinks. I felt it did add something however as always didn’t reach orgasm :( unless I do it myself I never reach orgasm with any girl.it takes forever some girls like it though.

do you think will be better ?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yesterday I did 10mg, had strange dreams me floating. But I felt I was on suspension just hanging somewhere between sleeping and awake very strange.
I also had sex, felt like I had few drinks. I felt it did add something however as always didn’t reach orgasm :( unless I do it myself I never reach orgasm with any girl.it takes forever some girls like it though.

do you think will be better ?
I did have very vivid dreams right from the start. But it took a few months before I had crazy orgasms.

Gman86

Has anybody heard or read that melatonin can inhibit E2? Here’s just one interesting article about it, but there’s also quite a few studies showing similar effects. Is there a chance that melatonin’s effects on E2 can be one mechanism that causes a libido boost? Maybe improving a man’s T:E ratio?

I started with 105 mg, for 52 days. Then I had my cholesterol panel done. Had my best labs ever.
Vince, how the f*** do you stay awake??? I take 3mg before bed and I'm dead to the world until the alarm goes off. I wasn't aware of all the other benefits (anti- carcinogenic, ie) at higher doses and I'd like to try more, but with the way 3mg hits me, I'm thinking 100+ mg will put me in coma town...

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, how the f*** do you stay awake??? I take 3mg before bed and I'm dead to the world until the alarm goes off. I wasn't aware of all the other benefits (anti- carcinogenic, ie) at higher doses and I'd like to try more, but with the way 3mg hits me, I'm thinking 100+ mg will put me in coma town...
LoL, that was my worry, before I started supplementing with Melatonin.

Many doctors that work with cancer patients and see all the benefits. They also supplement with 100 mg of melatonin daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me